FourFourTwo - Top 50 FL players (1 Viewer)

CovFan

In the latest issue out today they do a countdown of the top 50 players in the football league, Callum Wilson isn't included (but is a part of the players who missed out feature).

Leon Clarke is at number 44 and it says "...Moulineux faithful are chuffed to have him back."

SkyBlue_Bear83

From another football forum it seems all Wolves fans on there want to get rid of him already, granted it's only about 10 fans opinion on there but they said he is fat and slow and can't finish

stupot07

No moussa? Or christie? Or murphy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

shmmeee

How exactly is Clarke a better shout than Wilson considering goals scored and age?

bringbackrattles

Can't believe Wilson not in there and Clarke is that's like putting Ferguson ahead of Wallace,you can't have one without the other !

mrtrench

Clarke is there over Wilson because he plays for 'fashionable' club Wolves. If it had been Wilson they'd bought instead then it would be him in the article.

stupot07

How exactly is Clarke a better shout than Wilson considering goals scored and age?

True Wilson should definitely be in, but Clarke was also integral to the way we played and we've struggled to play with any real fluency since he left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

ajsccfc

After that Specials article the other month, that's all the mentions we get now for at least four years.

Covstu

I think if Wilson stayed fit for the season he may have got a shout but apart from that, none of our players are consistent enough.

Users who are viewing this thread