Four years ago today... (1 Viewer)

ccfctommy

...The Jimmy Hill Way was formed. :LOL:

Popped up on my Facebook 'on this day' thingy...

I remember the Rochdale march and protest. Some chose to not go in the game. I did and somebody on twitter called me a discrace.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200927_121352_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200927_121352_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 92
  • Screenshot_20200927_121326_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20200927_121326_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    580.4 KB · Views: 89

Nick

Administrator
What happened to David Johnson? Has he found something else to be angry about now we won the league.

Travs

Whilst i don't necessarily agree with the stance that some of our fans take that "we are the most hard-done-by fans ever to grace football"... it has been a pretty bleak decade and a half.

I was the guy involved in the "handbags" on top of "Jimmy's Hill" at Sixfields after the Brentford(?) match, which was pretty much as low as it got for me. I was also at Brentford away around the same time, when Tim Fisher was on the recieving end of some nasty stuff not too far from Griffin Park. Both of these events were a disgrace, and the vitriol at the time surrounding the club was pretty horrible.

I think that it is credit to everyone involved with the club (the playing/management side, the fans, and yes even the owners) that we appear to be climbing away from those times... but the fact we see the past couple of years as some kind of "golden era" despite being homeless, is a pointer to how desperate things have been...

Liquid Gold

"We're not going to tell you what to do so you'll be surprised
two lines laster
"we're doing a march and boycott"

Fuck Dave Johnson, fuck Kev Monks, fuck Gary Hoffman, fuck Joe Elliot and fuck every single member of the Sky Blue Trust board that has been complicit in working against the club for years. Some cases trying to shut us down and working with Wasps against the club. Cunts to a man.

hill83

two lines laster

Fuck Dave Johnson, fuck Kev Monks, fuck Gary Hoffman, fuck Joe Elliot and fuck every single member of the Sky Blue Trust board that has been complicit in working against the club for years. Some cases trying to shut us down and working with Wasps against the club. Cunts to a man.

Yeah but do you like them though?

ccfctommy

two lines laster

You ever met Kev Monks? Goes to every single City game home and away for years, reserves aswell. Top bloke.

Users who are viewing this thread