Forum split (1 Viewer)

Lamptey

Would love to see this section for skyblues football related chatter only and another section for the all the other sisu/ground/ownership etc..... stuff and crap that is ongoing. :D

Rich

Same here, Nick is this something that can be done? Then I can actually tell people to F off when they start ranting about SISU when all I wanna do is talk football.

Nick

Administrator
There was, but everybody moaned because they struggled to use it so I changed it back.

RoboCCFC90

To be honest I signed up on Sky Blues Talk to engage in Football related banter and gossip but like our Club when you think Coventry City you think the mess they're in and not the Football side which is doing wonders and it's the same with this forum it would be nice to talk about Football and we do but unfortunately it does seem to get englufed by Sisu-ACL threads.

Probably best to leave things the way are unfortunately..

Lamptey

Nick, sorry missed that when it was up... its a shame, but when we have a game last night and there at least 6 topics above it not about stuff on the pitch! You wouldn't know that we actually won!

Otis

What happens off the field affects what happens on the field. Can't see how you can just untangle the two entities.

If it comes to Jan and we need to bring in players and the owners prevent that from happening, would we then not be able to talk about that aspect of the deal if the playing side and off-field were seperated?

Bottom line is, sometimes it is impossible to seperate the two.

shmmeee

Same here, Nick is this something that can be done? Then I can actually tell people to F off when they start ranting about SISU when all I wanna do is talk football.

Perhaps start by not replying to threads about Sisu?

Otis

Perhaps start by not replying to threads about Sisu?

What a fantastic idea, Shmmeee!!

Why has no-one even considered that before! And to be fair, the Sisu ones do tend to have 'Sisu' in the title. A little bit of a hint there I reckon as to what the thread is going to be about.

RFC

What happens off the field affects what happens on the field. Can't see how you can just untangle the two entities.

If it comes to Jan and we need to bring in players and the owners prevent that from happening, would we then not be able to talk about that aspect of the deal if the playing side and off-field were seperated?

How do you know we won't be able to bring in players?

olderskyblue

How do you know we won't be able to bring in players?

He's fishing folks... don't bite or you will just amuse our LCFC friend... ;)

Lamptey

yip very true, but there is lots of club related stuff which isn't affecting the performance on the pitch. We have the most messed up period in our history, but the team is doing very well.

Users who are viewing this thread