Fortune (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Surely pushing the best striker & finisher in the division out wide to accommodate him Makes sense, no!?

You would think he would put him next to Armstrong to try and free some space up.

He brought Fortune on up front, at one point he was in the left back position?

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
When fortune was at left back I just couldn't believe what I was watching, I think Tudgay has scored more this year and played less, he is a joke

robbiethemole

the bloke is a fucking waste of space and uses up a sub, cant run, cant head the ball, cant hold the ball up why does Mowbray keep putting him on???

Henderson may not be the most mobile/agile but he can head it and hold it up....................FFS Mogga stop using the Fortune donkey

johnwillomagic

Fortune's cv shows he can do it but it may be time to hang up his boots. He was very good away at Colchester.
He has not had that much game time tbf but Tudguy should have had more.

As matter of interest can someone confirm Tudguy injured .....Otis is sure that's the case but I have a feeling TM bombed him
out the squad today getting it badly wrong again!!!

letsallsingtogether

We were talking about him before the game and one of the lads referred to him as Unfortunate thought that was a corker

CJ_covblaze

I've been one of his biggest critics but I couldn't really fault him today. He did what he could and was probably the best he's played for us. What I would say is that it's very unlikely we'll ever see him win us a game. Hold up the ball and use up some time when we're winning maybe but not significantly change a game for the better.

Nick

Administrator
I've been one of his biggest critics but I couldn't really fault him today. He did what he could and was probably the best he's played for us. What I would say is that it's very unlikely we'll ever see him win us a game. Hold up the ball and use up some time when we're winning maybe but not significantly change a game for the better.
He's got when we hold onto leads, not chase one!

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Loved the bit where he tried to control a ball on the touch line and the ball rolled under his foot and out for a Rochdale throw, I'm not sure how it is in other areas of the ground but it seems fans have resorted to just sarcastically cheering when he comes on and when he does the basics of any professional footballer does they sing his name or cheer, yeah it is pretty funny but it's so patronising. Surely Henderson was the correct option to bring on with the game as it was?

On another note I know he's just a kid but would love to see the lad Sambou around the team as a option which is something different to what the other sub strikers we have and that's mobility, pace and enthusiasm it can't be much worse than what we are subject to when MAF comes on, was fortune at fault for anything today? No! But the fact is the guy clearly isn't good enough and won't change a game of football for us in a positive way.

H

Huckerby

Loved the bit where he tried to control a ball on the touch line and the ball rolled under his foot and out for a Rochdale throw, I'm not sure how it is in other areas of the ground but it seems fans have resorted to just sarcastically cheering when he comes on and when he does the basics of any professional footballer does they sing his name or cheer, yeah it is pretty funny but it's so patronising. Surely Henderson was the correct option to bring on with the game as it was?

On another note I know he's just a kid but would love to see the lad Sambou around the team as a option which is something different to what the other sub strikers we have and that's mobility, pace and enthusiasm it can't be much worse than what we are subject to when MAF comes on, was fortune at fault for anything today? No! But the fact is the guy clearly isn't good enough and won't change a game of football for us in a positive way.
Would love to see sambou

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

The Lurker

Couldn't fault him? He done fuck all yesterday. Lost the ball a couple of times. Why he goes out to the wing I do not know. He's just a shocking footballer who mowbary seems to adore

CJ_covblaze

Couldn't fault him? He done fuck all yesterday. Lost the ball a couple of times. Why he goes out to the wing I do not know. He's just a shocking footballer who mowbary seems to adore

He's crap. No one would say that more than me. Yesterday though he got the ball in the box, closed in on the keeper for rebounds and tried to get the play from box to box. Didn't do any worse than anyone else.

letsallsingtogether

He's crap. No one would say that more than me. Yesterday though he got the ball in the box, closed in on the keeper for rebounds and tried to get the play from box to box. Didn't do any worse than anyone else.

Yes they all blame him for the result he only played 20 minutes ffs what did the others do for the other 70 minutes?

letsallsingtogether

Who's blamed him for the loss?
Do you ever listen to people at the game?
Or does no one speak where you sit.
Whole team was shit made loads of mistakes yet there is a tread on MAF and last week it was Murphy......
Not saying MAF is any good as he obviously isn't but to single out individuals get on their backs is just shameful.
I don't rate a few of the City players but try and cheer them on when they are wearing the colours of my team.

Nick

Administrator
Do you ever listen to people at the game?
Or does no one speak where you sit.
Whole team was shit made loads of mistakes yet there is a tread on MAF and last week it was Murphy......
Not saying MAF is any good as he obviously isn't but to single out individuals get on their backs is just shameful.
I don't rate a few of the City players but try and cheer them on when they are wearing the colours of my team.
I didn't hear anybody say it was his fault we lost?

cov1987

What's the point!

To many people on here think they know the game and jump to the conclusion straight away that a player is crap because he missed controlled the ball Maddison is now a poor player as he has not been that good the last few games, now fortune has probably started one or two games he has not had a good run in the team and coming of the bench we think he should be some world beater, some of you need stand back and watch the game and probably think maybe why we are playing poor lately as you could be the cause.

Users who are viewing this thread