Formula 3 crash (1 Viewer)

Corrado

Anyone seen this?

17 year old female driver. Never seen anything like it. She suffered a minor spinal injury but fuck me she is lucky to be alive after that. She tweeted after to say she was fine.

Corrado

Looks must of made contact with someone before hand which span her round and then took off backwards??

Paul Anthony

My first reaction when I saw it was to wonder how many people had lost their lives in it. That nobody, so far at least, has is an absolute miracle of miracles.

That She only suffered a fractured spine is an incredible thing in itself. I wouldn't like to guess exactly what the impact speed was or how many G's were registered when she hit the photography stand, but certainly it would have been a majorly substantial measurement. Tells you a lot about how well the survival cells built in to these cars copes with such major impacts. A very lucky miss all round.

What didn't help was that the entry to the corner had another of these anti-cheat suasage kerbs put down which is what launched her.

Gazolba

It looked like she was shot from a cannon.
It's a miracle no spectators were killed.
They are going to have to raise the height of the safety barriers quite a bit.

CJ_covblaze

Horrific crash. Hope she makes a full recovery. Macau demands respect like no other circuit. Huge walls and hazard after hazard after hazard.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That's a terrifying crash. That no-one has been killed as far as we know is a miracle and shows how far the sport has come in terms of safety. Not that long ago her car would've been obliterated along with her and probably have ripped through the other car as well.

xcraigx

It seems very similar to a crash in Indy car a few years back (Jeff Krosnoff I think). Once these type of cars get a bit of air underneath them they are capable of taking off.

Users who are viewing this thread