Formula 1 (1 Viewer)

ccfc2011

Formula 1 Talk.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I used to like Lewis Hamilton but lately I've gone off him a bit. Seems to "cheat" a bit recently. I'm now leaning toward Jensen Button as my favourite Brit Driver. As for comparison to Damon Hill, I think it's close, although Lewis tends to take more chances and seems more hungry for results.

ccfc2011

In my opinion no lewis was lucky to be world champion in 08 the best thing he has done in his career is
dating nicole scherzinger shes bang tidy.

Houchens Head

Blimey! Your hormones are in overdrive tonight! :) First Sharapova now Nicole Scherzinger! Go and take a cold shower lad!! :rolleyes:

Houchens Head

What's your favourite GP track? Mine are Monaco and Germany.

gouldberg

Michael-Schumacher-(Mercedes)-4.jpg

My favourite driver ever. Loved him at Benetton, idolised him at Ferrari and now willing him around every turn at Mercedes.

Oh, and Schumacher was also the first word over 5 letters I ever ever said as a little'un. I grew up with Schumacher and to me he'll always be the greatest.

pusbccfc

Lewis easy best driver, but the car lets him down, i cant see him moving after being with maclren for like 10 years

Ernie Machin

Anyone seen the Senna film yet? I've heard very good things. Of the current crop, Hamilton is the most similar to Ayrton. He makes mistakes and takes risks, but he's undeniably very talented. He's not universally loved (nor was Senna remember), but he'll win more championships in time. Schumacher is another Marmite driver, it tends to happen with characters that are so determined to win. Jenson is more like a Damon Hill, not the quickest driver on the grid but tactically smart and good at helping to develop the car. I like both McLaren drivers, they are very different though.

Red Bull's dominance is thanks to the technical genius of Adrian Newey, letting him go was McLaren's biggest mistake.

Houchens Head

Michael Schumacher greatest ever:p

Absolutely totally agree! But the way things are looking at Red Bull, the new "Best Driver Ever" could be emerging in Sebastian Vettel! (He's also a German!) Reigning Champion and he hasn't been out of the top 2 positions this season yet! Absolutely amazing! Can't see Hamilton or anyone else ever achieving that! So much for Ferrari and McLaren cars!

Kuklinski

Hamilton is a tosser. It sickened me the way he tried to play the race angle the other week, and then tried to say it was a joke? We could do without that in F1 thanks.

Ernie Machin

We? Are you in F1, Kuklinski?

It was obviously a joke (a poor one), bit ridiculous to suggest he actually meant anything by it. He was being petulant at worst, he really can't handle the fact Red Bull have the better car. He's a very poor loser, which is why he will win more titles in his career.

Vettel is very good, but he made plenty of mistakes last year and not quite the finished article. That said, he's a great kid, he deserves his success.

Houchens Head

Vettel had a poor start yesterday off the grid, which is when a race can be won or lost, but he soon recovered in a matter of seconds and led pretty much all the way. With the points gap now a clear 77 points ahead, only complete disaster for either Vettel or the Red Bull team will rob him of a back-to-back Championship.

ccfc2011

f1 is starting to get predictable vettel on pole vettel wins ferrari and mclaren need to improve or this season
will be a turn off for the fans.

cornoccfc

BBC to show only half a season from 2012.

Shame, their coverage has been top notch, seems farcical to only be able to follow half the races- though at least they have selected Monaco, Britain and the final GP at least/

cornoccfc

Great race today from china happy for Nico Rosberg on his first f1 win.

Hope you don't upset anyone by declaring that to anyone waiting for the mid-afternoon rerun!

:D

Shame for Schumi though with the pit-stop error!

C

Clive Plattini

Didn't get why they had a re run. 8am is hardly an ungodly hour is it? If you love your f1 then I'm sure you could manage to get up at that time. I seem to be one of the few to really like Alonso. The guy is a miracle worker.

Houchens Head

Can't stand Alonso! I like Felipe Massa. He's always smiling (unless it's he has a run-in with Hamilton!)

Users who are viewing this thread