Formation (1 Viewer)

Johnnythespider

We've seen Robins change the formation of the team in recent games with varying degrees of success, looking at the players we have it seems that we struggle to get players to fit into a particular system. I would like to see us go with 3-5-2 as I think it makes use of the players we have in the best way.
So this would be my line up for the rest of the season
Willis Davies McDonald
Grimmer Bayliss Doyle Kelly Shipley
McNulty Clarke-Harris
Anybody else think this could get us to Wembley.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

We've seen Robins change the formation of the team in recent games with varying degrees of success, looking at the players we have it seems that we struggle to get players to fit into a particular system. I would like to see us go with 3-5-2 as I think it makes use of the players we have in the best way.
Willis Davies McDonald
McNulty Clarke-Harris

Probably need a keeper.

steve82

Willis Davies McDonald
McNulty Clarke-Harris

Tried it against Crawley at home, it failed badly and was altered at half time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
No, the full backs don’t play it well enough, that 45mins against Crawley was awful, they were all at sea, most have grown up on 442 and cannot cope with that very well on recent showings.

Johnnythespider

No, the full backs don’t play it well enough, that 45mins against Crawley was awful, they were all at sea, most have grown up on 442 and cannot cope with that very well on recent showings.
Is 45 minutes enough time to judge it, I just think that with Haynes and Grimmer at full back we are vulnerable to the long diagonal ball.

Otis

Read the title and thought there was going to be more.

'Formation.....of a new club, because this one is broken,' that sort of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread