Forget The Playoffs (1 Viewer)

Otis

Was just going to post the same thing myself.

10 pts is a massive gap.

To normal humans.

Otis

This run though is surely better than any of us could ever have imagined!

6 away wins in a row.

Otis

Would have been delighted with a draw, so a win is absolutely sensational in my book.

Might even go and kiss the wife!

Covstu

calm down folks, it is great to see the positivity but signings in jan are going to be key to keep this up.

shmmeee

calm down folks, it is great to see the positivity but signings in jan are going to be key to keep this up.

Bollocks. Sorry bit I keep hearing this and it does a great disservice to Robins.

Coaching, tactics and belief have got us where we are not certain signings.

Macca

Stevenage and Notts County seem to have 2 games in hand each on us I see.

This was a massive bonus today now lets not lose the home banker

Otis

We need to follow this up on Tuesday and think we will. We owe Shrewsbury one. 4-1 away and at our lowest ebb.

We will win I'm sure. Team will want revenge.

I'm going for eleventy billion - nil.

SkyblueCookie

im saying 6-0 against them, though i've still got this feeling that the good ol cov I know and love will pop along and fuck it up and lose 2-1 or something, heres hoping for the 6 though

Otis

If we hadn't lost 4-1 up there I would agree with you, but in MR's post match interview he mentioned that game and how low it left the club.

The players will be up for it on Tuesday trust me!!

win, win, win!!

shmmeee

God I hope we get a decent crowd and absolutely spank them. Donny away style.

This club needs those fans back and the one hoodoo remaining since Robins arrived is not performing in front of big home gates.

skybluebeduff

We promised we would, and we kept our word too!!! We kept the faith and we need to keep on chasing that faith PUSB!!!

SkyblueBazza

I hope I'm wrong...I think that 2 results in particular in this magnificent run will blight our chance of automatic promotion. Portsmouth & Preston...although we do have quite a few "6 pointers" to come still.

Covstar

This was the table after first seven games of the season :

A_TGrNKCYAADPn8.png:large

The contrast in this table compared to the one posted above is just phenomenal. For the first time in many years I'm loving every minute supporting this club and under Mark Robins we are going places.
He knows how to get the best out of the players, he can spot a talent in the loan market and who knows, ( Im getting ahead of myself here i know) we might just do a Norwich / Southampton.

PUSB.

Users who are viewing this thread