Forest Match (1 Viewer)

The Reverend Skyblue

It will be very advantageous if Forest don't confirm there new manager by the weekend.They seem to be taking there time over this and if we can avoid the "new manager syndrome"it's a little plus for us i think.
I don't even know who the fron runner is.
Thinking further when Mc Claren went the Chairman went as well, as he thought he was to blame for the appointment, if Thorny went do you think suntanned Ken would go as well, it may be the only way to get rid of the twot.

The Rev

Rich

Why would you want to get rid of Kenny? He is just a CCFC employee after all. It's SISU that we want rid of, their (note spelling!) puppets will then follow them out the door.

Astute

We have the TREE. He wil beat Forest..............

Nonleagueherewecome

There's a 50/50 chance I won't make it due to work. If I don't, just watch us win with our best performance of the season...

Astute

There is a 100% chance I will miss the game through work. Don't care as long as we win.

Nonleagueherewecome

There is a 100% chance I will miss the game through work. Don't care as long as we win.

I'll be devastated to miss it-I've made all the home games for the past 3 seasons despite the fact I work alternate Saturdays, and it's been very tough to pull off. I only missed the Palace home game last season, and that turned out to be one of the best displays under Boothroyd. Best I can hope for at the moment is that they let me go without lunch and finish at 2, but I have a bad feeling.

Astute

I know that feeling. I once went about 5 seasons only missing 3 games home and away whilst working shifts. Missed a couple of mates weddings and also a couple of family weddings. I would commend anyone doing the same these days. Back in the days I did it we were a struggling top flight team. We are still a struggling team but one level lower.

Paxman II

If Forest have a new manager or not makes no difference to the fact we need a win at home. Our players need to think about what we do best and stop worrying so much about the opposition.

Nonleagueherewecome

BREAKING NEWS..Forest appoint a new..chairman. It's Frank Clark. He will be in charge of appointing a new manager, no doubt going about the task with his usual cheery demeanour. He kinda reminds me of Huckelberry Hound.

Oh and my chances of being able to get away from work in time to make the game have upped to around 60-40 in favour. Come on!!

Users who are viewing this thread