Forest Covid Cases (1 Viewer)

junglej13

Forest's pre-season game against Villa today has been cancelled at short notice after covid cases at Forest it seems. Just shows it won't just be us who have our pre-season ripped up. You could argue it may benefit us that we had an outbreak before the season started rather than a few weeks in (obviously we may still get another outbreak).

kg82

Forest's pre-season game against Villa today has been cancelled at short notice after covid cases at Forest it seems. Just shows it won't just be us who have our pre-season ripped up. You could argue it may benefit us that we had an outbreak before the season started rather than a few weeks in (obviously we may still get another outbreak).
Saw a story earlier about Cardiff being in that position too.

Skybluebeliever

I think the EFL are going to have to tell the clubs that they have to play whatever otherwise there’s going to be games called off everywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m thinking games this week and next week before the league starts

junglej13

I did think providing we dont get another outbreak in the squad that the Forest game might come a week too soon for us... Who knows... We might actually end up having a stronger side to field than them.

Frostie

The revised isolation rules scheduled for 16th August should make things a little easier.

South West Sky Blue

We need the game to go ahead even if both teams have to put out several U23s. We need the TV money. If the game gets postponed, then we surely lose the money.........
Think the whole point of us being on TV was that it was our first game back.

Skyblueweeman

Did anyone think it was just us?

pusbccfc

Don't need to isolate if double jabbed & been in contact with a positive case.

Problem is, half our squad won't have been double jabbed by then. With the rule being 2 weeks after a second dose, many of our players may need to wait another month after that rule change.

Greggs

Problem is, half our squad won't have been double jabbed by then. With the rule being 2 weeks after a second dose, many of our players may need to wait another month after that rule change.
i'd imagine professional sportspeople would have been jabbed very early on

pusbccfc

i'd imagine professional sportspeople would have been jabbed very early on

Half the squad were taken to Walsgrave hospital on the 5th of July for their first jab. They won't get their second until the end of August.

Frostie

Oh for sure but it will begin easing was the point.

Users who are viewing this thread