For what it's worth .... (1 Viewer)

Grendel

It is unbelievable despite such a grim campaign with the hapless thorn at the helm that we still have a chance to escape. It is sad the owners are so divorced from reality they don't see this. Thorn is beginning to show the strain and once relegation becomes reality he will lose it totally. Surely fisher could just tell him they will give him a scouts job for an extended contract and he would take it. I wish he himself would show some humility and walk away.

ohitsaidwalker king power

canleykid

I think it'll be constant change til the end of season there's six teams in the mix,we've got to play four of them and three are at home only bristol city away so we do have it in our own hands,we need to be positive and believe we can stay up,but if sisu stay here next season we will go down for sure,its time Hoffman came out and gave an interview to say wether things are going well or not,at least we can see a bit of the future then good or bad,by hiding away and saying nothing is always going to benefit sisu,we don't want a lot just a bit of honesty

Tonylinc

It is only right and proper that Hoffman (or any of his hangers-on) should nothing at all till things are sorted.

canleykid

I disagree tonylinc,I'm not saying we need to know fact and figures but a little bit of consideration for the fans,a simple yes things are goin well but its It's a long process or he can ay its not going well,it would help him gain a few more popularity votes.

Tonylinc

Next week's and Saturday's fixtures are as follows;

Millwall v Middlesborough
Birmingham V Nottm Forest
Bristol City V Blackpool
Burnley V Millwall
Coventry V Barnsley
Doncaster V Peterborough
Portsmouth V Leeds United

Some tough games for our rivals, A City win to yet again give us more false hope of survivng .... until Leshtur away the week after perhaps?
Your predictions Otis? just trying to get a march on the others in the Prediction League.....and God knows I need it!

Tonylinc

I disagree tonylinc,I'm not saying we need to know fact and figures but a little bit of consideration for the fans,a simple yes things are goin well but its It's a long process or he can ay its not going well,it would help him gain a few more popularity votes.
Don't worry CK I think things must be going OK otherwise we would have heard that things have gone tits up by now.

Otis

Your predictions Otis? just trying to get a march on the others in the Prediction League.....and God knows I need it!

I would predict ...

Millwall 0 - 1 Middlesborough
Birmingham 1-1 Forest (think we may have just helped them kick start their season :facepalm:)
Bristol 1 -2 Blackpool
Burnley 2-0 Millwall
Coventry 1-0 Barnsley
Doncaster 2- 0 Peterborough
Portsmouth 1 - 3 Leeds.

Tonylinc

I would predict ...

Millwall 0 - 1 Middlesborough
Birmingham 1-1 Forest (think we may have just helped them kick start their season :facepalm:)
Bristol 1 -2 Blackpool
Burnley 2-0 Millwall
Coventry 1-0 Barnsley
Doncaster 2- 0 Peterborough
Portsmouth 1 - 3 Leeds.

Thanks for that. If I don't move up at least 3 places I shall blame you!

Otis

Not looking forwards to that game and we have such a poor record up there too.

Good job our away form is so good isn't it. :facepalm: The odds from the bookies on this one i think are going to be quite embarrassing.

Brighton Sky Blue

Not looking forwards to that game and we have such a poor record up there too.

Good job our away form is so good isn't it. :facepalm: The odds from the bookies on this one i think are going to be quite embarrassing.

Blackburn's odds at Old Trafford in December were around 25/1; if we get similar odds, or longer, it's definitely worth a punt :p

Users who are viewing this thread