Match Thread For sale (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Joking aside, I'd effectively try to block any sale. You then have a football club belonging to a Russian oligarch , worth a billion or so, which is slap bang in the middle of our capital city. Might just be a future deterrent for any indiscriminate missiles heading that way, if his assets are in the firing line!

Happy_Martian

Wow, Farke leaves his job in Russia without managing a single game.

slowpoke

If Abramovic is named in the according to Boris, who as we know never lies, the soon to be released list of Putin oligarchs he might find he can’t sell or even nobody will want to be seen dealing with him, where that could leave Chelsea which is a Russian owned business I wouldn’t like to guess.

Sky_Blue_Daz

I’ll give him £30 for it and put the car park, around the pitch like the old days

Bugsy

Heard Mike Ashley wants to buy a club

13th_choice_seamer

Well actually, the profits are for "All victims of the war in Ukraine". I guess that's vague enough to include a whole bunch of people, Putin probably feels he's a victim of the war in Ukraine.
Exactly, was going to post the below myself but you beat me to it.

"Smallprint - all donations directly paid to the V. Putin Benevolent Fund"

slowpoke

Despite its current high standing selling Chelsea and quickly will be very difficult to say the least 2/3 billion ? not much if you say it quick but why even people with the deepest pockets spend that on a club when they could buy a Wolves, Watford, Brentford for a fraction of that figure.

Kneeza

Despite its current high standing selling Chelsea and quickly will be very difficult to say the least 2/3 billion ? not much if you say it quick but why even people with the deepest pockets spend that on a club when they could buy a Wolves, Watford, Brentford for a fraction of that figure.
They could have Cov for less than half that 😉

Jesse Carver

Exactly, was going to post the below myself but you beat me to it.

"Smallprint - all donations directly paid to the V. Putin Benevolent Fund"

Profit as well. How much has he pumped into Chelsea? I would imagine there's a good chance any profit over his investment figure would be minimal in the current climate.

Users who are viewing this thread