for all those needing spares for Bristol (1 Viewer)

Astute

If they are tasty females I will have 2 of them. Getting too old to manage 3 these days

ohitsaidwalker king power

I think the cost price plus maybe a beer token or two is reasonable.. but this kind of grates a bit....no offence, just think its a bit "wrong"...:confused:

boateng

I think the question should be is £40 a ticket worth it to experience possibly the best atmosphere at a coventry match in many a year after all the heartache which we fans have been through this season, I would say it is a bargain then considering the away end is sold out for exactly that reason

SkyBlueBen

Just wrong. How come "friend" has suddenly got 3 spare tickets anyway? Clubs fault for allowing people to purchase up to 8 tickets.

poet

Don't like to see fans adding money to the ticket price when they're selling to FELLOW fans. I doubt they are legitimite 'spares'...

SkyBlueBen

That's all well and good, but I bought 4 and four of us are going...

But if worst came to worst you could have bought them individually. Unreserved seating so not necessary to buy tickets in blocks. I just feel selling tickets to fellow fans for profit is just wrong :-/

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
£40 seems quite reasonable for a place in Ashton Gate's away end, the backs of seats are so overrated.

dscn5456.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread