Footy League Show (1 Viewer)

zuniga

Is the table on sky and BBC wrong???

Yeovil have 51pts? I could sworn we were 7th and Above them after last nights win

Now there 4pts ahead?

I must have it wrong

I noticed that, looks like they've messed up. All of todays results have been added twice!

ccfc92

Really worried about Bournemouth away. I live in Bournemouth, and Eddie Howe has some effect over them, just hope we can get at least a point, or a 1-0 win.

Mucca Mad Boys

When Clarke scored, it looked like it went over so for about 5 seconds we were stood there half cheering, but thought it was over for a goal kick, then the players ran to the corner, then we cheered, but it was kinda awkward.

ccfc92

Fooking hell, a feature at the end :eek: also, the council definitely lent ccfc some money. Nice reporting BBC ffs

woody11462

Great goal from DMC

Hopefully not too many more as I think if we make championship we cud get him back

Under robins he cud score a lot in championship too

I know what you mean, I let out a groan when that went in. Realistically he's not gonna come back but if he scores goals like that he's more likely to stay with Ipswich. The only slim chance we would ever have is if he has a nightmare spell there and they don't see his signing as a worthwhile investment, despite whatever they have paid to loan him for the rest of the season. Could do with them playing two up front and him not playing to his strengths.

skybluelee

Really worried about Bournemouth away. I live in Bournemouth, and Eddie Howe has some effect over them, just hope we can get at least a point, or a 1-0 win.

We are comfortably the two best teams in the league over the last 3 months. Should be a great game. Hoping for a good turn out of City fans.

Steve.B50

Why on earth are they playing the Bournemouth game mid week?
We would take 2.5k on a Saturday.
Will just have to book a meeting down there and stay overnight. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread