Football thread (1 Viewer)

DazzleTommyDazzle

For those who went yesterday, how did Billy Daniels play?

On CWR they reckoned that Baker would come straight back in next week and that either Daniels or Thomas would drop out.

Any thoughts?

RFC

Not the best of games for either and I expect Baker to come straight back in at Shrewsbury.

torchomatic

As long as we score more than the opposition then I dont care really. Vital we keep clarke and wilson.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

sw88

Chief Commentator!
From the games I've seen, Daniels has offered us a lot more than Thomas.

Difficult to say anything too critical about the lads this far, but Thomas has been the most disappointing player for me so far (although I've only seen a few games). Daniels on the other hand has been a pleasure to watch!

That said, I still wouldn't expect to see Baker walk straight back into the team. Captain or not, he needs to earn his place (and he seems a pretty honest guy so I expect him to think the same too)

ajsccfc

Wilson's been a bit of a revelation. For ages I just thought we had another Shaun Jeffers where you keep hearing the name and waiting for him to come good endlessly, but that goal he scored at the Ricoh last season piqued my interest and now he's really grabbing the opportunity. One small positive in our current malaise.

Users who are viewing this thread