Football on Prime (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Amazon have bought a package for the PL to stream live games from 20/20. I’m already a prime subscriber but all I’ve seen is people complaining how it’s bad for the consumer to have to pay for another service. Really bugs me that these ‘fans’ are referring to themselves as consumers.

chiefdave

I'm sure when it was decided it was a bad thing for all the games to be sold one big package it was going to be us as fans who benefitted. I'm certainly not benefitting. You used to have 1 subscription to Sky and that was it. Now you need Sky, whose prices have gone through the roof, BT and Amazon.

Nick

Administrator
It's just premier league so it could be on Taliban TV for what difference it will make to me.

It's all about football league on spike or quest or whatever it's on now

Otis

It's just premier league so it could be on Taliban TV for what difference it will make to me.

I should think the repeats will be on Dave.

CJ_covblaze

What I find funny is the Non League Paper bringing up about the cost of watching the Premier League. Aren’t National League games only shown live on BT? Cheapest ticket for their play off final last month was 40 quid too!

covcity4life

tell me you didnt just compare arabic sports channels commonly used to watch prem footy over here to taliban tv?

Otis

There will definitely be more shots on Taliban TV than there will be here in the Premier League.

Users who are viewing this thread