Football Manager (1 Viewer)

Brighton Sky Blue

Anyone else noticed on this years game how if you do one with another club, we are always shite and Robins is near enough sacked in October/November every time?
On my current one MR was sacked in December and we’re a point above the drop zone in March. Took in over £50 million in transfer fees and spent just £3m!

Alkhen

Just noticed FM24 for PS5 is free on PS+extra this month

Never played the Console edition, might give it a bash

JulianDarbyFTW

Some details of FM25 were released today. Appears they're going for a dumbed down user interface in an attempt to appeal to a new / inexperienced audience. As someone who's played all but 2 editions since CM93, I can't help but worry that the whole PC experience will be watered down and end up like a mobile game.

Brighton Sky Blue

Some details of FM25 were released today. Appears they're going for a dumbed down user interface in an attempt to appeal to a new / inexperienced audience. As someone who's played all but 2 editions since CM93, I can't help but worry that the whole PC experience will be watered down and end up like a mobile game.

All I’ve wanted for some time is a match engine that wasn’t wank. That should always have been the priority instead of tinkering with the UI

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

I get that, but I stopped playing because it was just far too time consuming to play properly setting everything up.

baldy

Yeah I saw a video about this on YouTube earlier - I just wanna see what the match engine looks like - tbh I'm enjoying FM24 too much to even consider switching over to this when it comes out

ajsccfc

I'd need to give the new UI a try before I can really get an idea of it, generally I hate the changes for as long as it takes me to get used to them but this seems like a fair old overhaul. Not happy they're getting shot of the touchline shouts though, even if they don't work all that realistically screaming blue murder is the closest I get to tactical nous.

Alkhen

I totally get the worry it will get ruined but let's be honest the last 4 or so have been almost identical other than database updates anyway.

All stuff the forums can and will continue to do for FM24. Time for a big overhaul really. May take a few years to iron out stuff but they will get there.

And if you hate it FM24 will 100% be updated by the community for years to come.

ajsccfc

xg7aGxQ.png

Disgraceful second half, absolutely raging

Users who are viewing this thread