Football League Show Thread (1 Viewer)

woody11462

It gets on my tits like when managers come on and comment about McGoldrick, like we've gone out and spends millions on him. He was seventh choice at Forrest and no one would touch him. Anyone could've got him in on load but Thorn was linked with him a few times. We persisted and he came to us. He could just have easily flopped.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It gets on my tits like when managers come on and comment about McGoldrick, like we've gone out and spends millions on him. He was seventh choice at Forrest and no one would touch him. Anyone could've got him in on load but Thorn was linked with him a few times. We persisted and he came to us. He could just have easily flopped.
yep, I actually remember Goldie saying something similar a while back about how grateful he was as he had just came back from a serious injury last season an no one would touch him with a barge pole

The CableGuy

Hands up if you think Karl Robinson is a cock.

Get used to that.

Were Coventry City.

No one likes us.

We don't and shouldn't care.

The more bitching opposition managers do, the more chances we're taking points off them.

Last edited:

WeWillBeBack

Not our problem they wasted resources on expensive sick notes an has beens like smith an Bullard. Like we could have afforded them
It just looks as if a few people on here have took it personally that us fans have been moaning but i think he's referring more to how everyone's hearing about our financial state in the media... when actually we probably have the strongest squad in the league on paper, which is probably quite irritating to someone like him I imagine.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It just looks as if a few people on here have took it personally that us fans have been moaning but i think he's referring more to how everyone's hearing about our financial state in the media... when actually we probably have the strongest squad in the league on paper, which is probably quite irritating to someone like him I imagine.
I don't think anyone has taken it personally I think most have assumed it as a direct dig at the Ricoh rent row
They can hardly talk though when they recruited Alan Smith and Jimmy Bullard though. I don't follow mk but I woul imagine they also spent more in transfer fees than us in the summer also. His attitude stinks and is sour grapes imo. At least our manager can talk properly anyway

Users who are viewing this thread