Football League Show - feature piece (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the game today is getting a bit more focus than usual as 'Clem' was with Cov fans for one of his extended highlight bits, so heads up for insomniacs or iPlayer fans.

RoboCCFC90

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere, but the game today is getting a bit more focus than usual as 'Clem' was with Cov fans for one of his extended highlight bits, so heads up for insomniacs or iPlayer fans.

Well I have just seen my Dad on the advertisement of the piece and I was with him at the time.. (I hate TV)

The fans who spoke for the club and the fans who weren't there spoke from the heart..

RoboCCFC90

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

But they're right what is happening to us is wrong and it's so painful

ccfcway

"lets hope that some of the fans can get to Southampton, sorry Northampton and help the team"

FFS

ccfcway

I would assume that MOST fans CAN get to Northampton, they choose not to, as its not COVENTRY !

ajsccfc

I think a username change to 'TV's RoboCCFC90' is now in order, ahead of him getting all showbiz and transferring his account to a Hollywood forum of course.

RoboCCFC90

which one were you?

I'd rather not say, however I am already getting messages on Facebook.. My dad was on there too when the Stephen Pressley SBA chants broke out

Nick

Administrator
Were.they expected to chant.sisu out? They did show telegraph headlines about sisu out and flags and tops..

RoboCCFC90

I think a username change to 'TV's RoboCCFC90' is now in order, ahead of him getting all showbiz and transferring his account to a Hollywood forum of course.

Sarcasm is wonderful..

RoboCCFC90

Were.they expected to chant.sisu out? They did show telegraph headlines about sisu out and flags and tops..

To be honest Nick there wasn't much in the way of SISU OUT chants today..

ccfcway

all we have is to pack every away games with more fans that are going to Sixfields...

long may that continue until we are back home, in COVENTRY.

RoboCCFC90

That's no way to talk to your fanbase! TF will have you in as spokesman if you aren't careful.

At least I would actually be communicating with the fan base unlike some people (Tim & Joy)

dadgad

What a pair of idiots: they call it an "absolute scandal" and then demonstrate zero appreciation of the fans' response.
Lazy, thick, moronic windbags.

Users who are viewing this thread