FOOTBALL LEAGUE SHOULD STEP IN (1 Viewer)

nielpark12345

I think Sisu would rather let the football club die then sell it because of the bitterness between the owners and council.The football league need to step in before its too late .This whole mess breaks my heart.pusb

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Hobo

I think Sisu would rather let the football club die then sell it because of the bitterness between the owners and council.The football league need to step in before its too late .This whole mess breaks my heart.pusb

It is not the Football Leagues responsibility to dictate how owners run their clubs. Their job is to run and organise competitions and ensure the rules and regulations are met. How we are run is nothing to do with the Football League.

bawtryneal

Why would the FL step in. SISU own the club, they are free to run it as they see fit just like any other privately owned business.

Brylowes

I've read a lot of nonsense on here over the years but this has probably topped it all .
Why, I'm struggling to see any other outcome, even if you don't think it will happen you have
To admit it's a distinct possibility, so hardly the most nonsense you've read on here in years.

ccfcway

couldn't agree more. I'm surprised they haven't already done so. They must have been glued to soccer Saturday and seen yesterdays result v Fleetwood. Why that haven't acted on this one result I don't know.

;)

Bruce the Boot

Another person who hasn't posted coming on to whip up a storm.

Very strange.

It does nt matter what people post or where they start their posting career , you are always right behind them , to pick fault !

Captain Dart

Another person who hasn't posted coming on to whip up a storm.

Very strange.

How come you don't understand that this is driven by the failure of the team, it isn't some sort of organised plot, its a collective (if slightly inarticulate) cry of anguish from the fans in general.

Nick

Administrator
How come you don't understand that this is driven by the failure of the team, it isn't some sort of organised plot, its a collective (if slightly inarticulate) cry of anguish from the fans in general.
Of course it is, it's massively over reacting and scare mongering. People who have never really posted all of a sudden trying to whip up a storm.

Sorry, doesn't wash.

Bruce the Boot

Of course it is, it's massively over reacting and scare mongering. People who have never really posted all of a sudden trying to whip up a storm.

Sorry, doesn't wash.

The storms been there for years , but for some reason , you choose not to see it !!

Ashdown

We are not just an ordinary private business though. We are a historical sporting institution who has competed and contributed greatly to the football league for decades. They should be trying to ensure that football clubs are not being used and abused in a fashion that could be detrimental to their long term survival. SISU have taken the piss out of the FL for a few years now.

nielpark12345

I'm not trying to stir anything up it's the way I feel have done for a while not bother posting anymore football league have Sisu golden share that's why I think they should step in where's the new ground broken promises that's all Sisu do .

chiefdave

On what basis could the FL actually step in? Supporters are complaining because SISU are attempting to make the club self sustaining and won't pump money in they have no chance of getting back.

While that might not suit us and leaves us at a disadvantage compared to some other teams its not something any action could be taken over.

If and when we leave the Ricoh then maybe the FL could step in but even then it would be difficult. The club have been keeping the FL involved. They can show Wasps publicly saying they will not talk to the club about staying at the Ricoh and they can show the leaseholder at the Butts and CCC preventing anything happening there.

Sky Blue Harry H

It will be a very slow death but we wont ever die.

Haven't read the whole thread, but isn't that a contradiction ?
The bit most football fans look forward to is the promise of better times ahead (if they're currently going through the mill). The bit that nobody likes is the thought of no hope. When people despair, they give up. It feels like the resilience of our diminishing numbers versus the conundrum that is SISU. I could put up with it if I knew they'd be gone in 5 years, or at least provided to show vision/ leadership in the meantime. The worry that nothing may change for years is painful. In a way, I am glad the Ricoh rent comes to an end soon, as at least some direction will become clearer (won't it?) !

Captain Dart

Haven't read the whole thread, but isn't that a contradiction ?
The bit most football fans look forward to is the promise of better times ahead (if they're currently going through the mill). The bit that nobody likes is the thought of no hope. When people despair, they give up. It feels like the resilience of our diminishing numbers versus the conundrum that is SISU. I could put up with it if I knew they'd be gone in 5 years, or at least provided to show vision/ leadership in the meantime. The worry that nothing may change for years is painful. In a way, I am glad the Ricoh rent comes to an end soon, as at least some direction will become clearer (won't it?) !

I agree, the issue needs forcing, either SISU build their stadium or fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread