Football league highlights show moves to Channel 5 (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
and is to be presented by..........

former Paralympics presenter Cates will be joined by World Championship snooker and rugby league correspondent George Riley

So neither of which have played, or play football?

Can't wait for it to begin :thinking about:

Nick

Administrator
Is that the guy with Dreadlocks in the wheelchair?

Why on earth wouldn't they have anybody to do with football?

I think I will just record / fast forward like I used to and then watch the extended ones on player.

harvey098

Great that it makes the football league more accessible, very strange choice of presenters though as you say

fernandopartridge

and is to be presented by..........

former Paralympics presenter Cates will be joined by World Championship snooker and rugby league correspondent George Riley

So neither of which have played, or play football?

Can't wait for it to begin :thinking about:

Lets be honest though, most footballers give very limited insight into the game, in particular those clowns Claridge and Rosenior.

armybike

Kelly Cates is Kenny Dalglish's daughter so has grown up around footie.

Nick

Administrator
Ah, I read presenter. I thought it was the guy with the deads in a Wheelchair from the Paralympics who presents stuff now! :pointlaugh:

Grendel

She's been doing the 606 phone in for a while and seems pretty competent at it.

Sterling Archer

It's so simple. Get rid of the shite analysis (Manish, Claridge and Rosenoir offered nothing) and just give 3-5 minutes of highlights per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hobo

Is that the guy with Dreadlocks in the wheelchair?

Why on earth wouldn't they have anybody to do with football?

I think I will just record / fast forward like I used to and then watch the extended ones on player.

they are presenters, not footballers...they won't be playing Nick. I see little evidence that footballers bring more insight to a commentary team.....Trevor Francis being a great example.

SkyblueBazza

they are presenters, not footballers...they won't be playing Nick. I see little evidence that footballers bring more insight to a commentary team.....Trevor Francis being a great example.
They probably charge a lot more though!

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Terry Gibson's perm

It's so simple. Get rid of the shite analysis (Manish, Claridge and Rosenoir offered nothing) and just give 3-5 minutes of highlights per game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree with this if you can't see what's happening don't watch it, there is far too much importance in the people, just put the games on.

CJ_covblaze

Don't forget Andy Townsend!

ccfcway

She has presented on SSN, Setanta, Talk Sport and ITV. Seems strange they have mentioned the Paralympics when she has been working in football the majority if her life.

chiefdave

I wonder if the TV execs have ever researched if people actually watch all the chat. With 3 divisions to cover I can imagine a lot of people watch a recording and fast forward to what they want to see.

Terry Gibson's perm

I wonder if the TV execs have ever researched if people actually watch all the chat. With 3 divisions to cover I can imagine a lot of people watch a recording and fast forward to what they want to see.

That is a thing that does interest me who do they ask what we like, also who chooses that we have to listen to Carragher,Neville nod worst of all the ridiculously over paid Henry

Users who are viewing this thread