Football League Blogging Website - Writers Needed (1 Viewer)

HarleyThorne

Hi Coventry Fans..

I am a Bristol Rovers fan, and i'm here in peace. I'm contacting fans from ALL football league clubs in order to find at least 1 writer per team in the Football League.

I posted this on another Coventry Fans forum before here, and was rather shot down! I've found 2 writers for most other teams now, but have been unable to find a Coventry one. If I don't find one here, Coventry may get no coverage .. So please make sure to ask anyone you know who may be interested!

I am in the process of building a blogging website, a stand-alone one, called www.FLblog.co.uk. Football League Blog is a website that will have 3 sections. Championship, League One, and League Two. I am a keen blogger, I enjoy writing articles and enjoy reading them. I know that atleast one person enjoys writing just like I do, surely atleast one from each club? That is my aim, to find them and bring them together. Football League Blog will be incredibly active, and will include a variety of writing, news, and much more. I am an experienced website builder too, and so am very aware of how to publicize this site. I believe, that if built correctly and the correct people can be found, this site can be viewed by THOUSANDS each day. It has massive potential.

As a fan from another team I am very aware that I will probably receive alot of abuse, but hopefully there are some fans out there who are interested. If you are, then basically what a writer will need to do is write 1-2 articles A WEEK minimum. If you cannot do that, it is recommended that you do not show interest. However, these articles can be short - minimum of 3 paragraphs I'd say.

If you are interested, please either reply to this topic, or write me an email : [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you and, hopefully, reading your articles on the website.

PLEASE NOTE: FLblog.co.uk is currently not up. The domain has been payed for, but it is far from being revealed. I'm currently just recruiting the fans.

Thanks,
Harley Thorne.

redsox

Facebook User
I wouldn't mind contributing, however I feel it should be someone who gets to more games than I do, as due to work commitments & the financial constraints that a family inevitably bring I don't get to as many games as I'd like to. The offer is there if it's needed , maybe as back up or something. It has been said that I have an opinion on everything!:p

Users who are viewing this thread