Fleetwood - Joey Barton new manager (1 Viewer)

steve82

John Sheridan took the Fleetwood job on a short term deal till the summer.
After 11 games 6 clean sheets while in charge picking up 21 pts with Fleetwood climbing to safety today they announce Joey Barton will be head coach from June 2nd.

Fleetwood are crazy appointing Barton over giving John Sheridan a long term deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

oucho

In the Cov City forum?

NorthernWisdom

That'll stop us signing him, anyway.

An Notts County, who were keen.

Anyway, there's the CCFC link. On a wider sense, Fleetwood do make some strange choices at times. There again, moving Micky Mellon on worked out OK for them.

Sky Blue Harry H

It will end in tears, in short time too.

Edit ;- corrected !

Headed to look for this thread - can't stand the bloke. Pretentious, odious man, thinking he is some sort of intelligent icon. Sort of bloke who would wave a wad of notes in your face in response to any questioning of his behaviour. I await newspaper headlines of bust ups and discord. As Wingy says - it will end in tears.

tigersb

Watch out MR he could be next England manager

jimmyhillsfanclub

What a bizarre decision.

Horrible little man.......hope he ruffles one too many feathers & some lump of a centre-half knocks him through the dressing room wall.

Terry Gibson's perm

The only good thing is it’s not another failed manager getting a job like Slade

Captain Dart

Nick

Administrator
apparently given him a nosebleed.

Will be sacked straight away you would have thought.

Captain Dart

Paul Anthony

Hope he gets the book thrown at him. Not exactly a stranger to this kind of behaviour. If this is indeed true, I'd hope a very lengthy ban from any football activity would follow at the absolute bear minimum. Wouldn't shed a tear if he found himself behind bars. Nothing but a thug.

steve82

Surely his position as manager at Fleetwood is under serious consideration after this brainless act.

Expect him to be standing down in the coming days.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

clint van damme

A Barnsley player posted his eye witness account which said Barton attacked Stendl who had blood pouring from his nose.
The post was later taken down.

Users who are viewing this thread