Fleck (1 Viewer)

CarpyCov84

Fair play to the lad he seems a totally different player from last season been very impressed with him.SP seems to be getting the best out if him.A Scotland call cannot be far away.

mark82

Fair play to the lad he seems a totally different player from last season been very impressed with him.SP seems to be getting the best out if him.A Scotland call cannot be far away.

I think the big difference is he is getting consistent starts and that brings confidence.

Kingokings204

He is a good player but lets not get ahead of ourselves about him. Stick him against a top side in this league and him and Thomas are not good enough. This is backed up by winning against no one in the top half of this league. Im not having a go either as both are good decent players but all this best in the league and fleck is class is just a usual fan reaction after a win.

mark82

He is a good player but lets not get ahead of ourselves about him. Stick him against a top side in this league and him and Thomas are not good enough. This is backed up by winning against no one in the top half of this league. Im not having a go either as both are good decent players but all this best in the league and fleck is class is just a usual fan reaction after a win.

Not sure either of us praised him that highly. Just that he has made massive improvements since last year.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I think if given time and space then he can hurt teams. Certainly he is looking fitter than last year. The better teams in this division wont give him the time and space though. Uwe Rosler made the point yesterday stop Fleck and Baker and you give yourself a real chance against us because you cut off the supply to the front pair

mark82

You have to agree with Rosler really, and I assume they targeted Fleck when they beat us. Baker was excellent yesterday, hopefully will get back to his best.

Kingokings204

Mark82 ..... sorry you may of mistaken my comments. I know you or the thread bearer didn't say fleck is the best in the league but I have seen similar threads about Johnny Fleck and all having a cream in their pants and its just the ususal hype but yes agreed improved since last year and is a solid good player.

mark82

Mark82 ..... sorry you may of mistaken my comments. I know you or the thread bearer didn't say fleck is the best in the league but I have seen similar threads about Johnny Fleck and all having a cream in their pants and its just the ususal hype but yes agreed improved since last year and is a solid good player.

Fair enough. I think the lad still could improve and get to the top but he needs to get himself in tiptop shape.

Users who are viewing this thread