Flat crowd (1 Viewer)

MrHorse1982

I was let down not just by the flat performance but also by the flat crowd, maybe that's season ticket but it was a massive key down

CovisGod

Us we were easily out sung by the spurs fans and out lot were dead. No matter what we tried I just didn't take off

The funk are you on ? You couldn't hear a thing from where I was sitting as we were so loud ! Even the Spurs fans outside the ground were raving about how loud we were !

LJC_CCFC

We outsung spurs by an absolute mile, if anything i was disappointed by how quiet they were apart from the corner next to us

Last edited:

skybluereeve

I was sat in the spurs end and they kept saying the have never heard such great support. We were very loud and I was in the spurs end!

ajsccfc

Assuming 'one Gary Mabbutt' was sang by Cov fans, you couldn't hear any Spurs chants on CWR. Don't know if it's because they were placed near the away section or not.

MrHorse1982

There were a few short sharp bursts of singing but don't seem to be much, all around me were disappointed by the lack of singing from sky blues!!

InterSkyBlues

I presume this is a piss take. The fans today were awesome and the singing was great, we were way louder than spurs. Great atmosphere, shame about the lack of first half commitment from the blue boys!

Tottenham

First 15 mins was Cov the rest of the first half was all Spurs and the second half was all Cov.

I was very impressed with Cov fans second half as you got behind your team but with no disrespect to you the game was over for us by HT.

CovisGod

You were near me then Jon92, I was Block 41 Row 19 (2 from the back) the Cov fans round me didn't stop singing from beggining to end

kingharvest

I was in 43 and must admit I thought it was a bit flat for long periods. Not saying pockets weren't singing or owt, just thought there'd be more.

Mind you, that first half was enough to dampen anyone's spirits.

Good laugh all the same

kepit 2 yusen

First 15 mins was Cov the rest of the first half was all Spurs and the second half was all Cov.<br />
<br />
I was very impressed with Cov fans second half as you got behind your team but with no disrespect to you the game was over for us by HT.
<br />
<br />

That's about my take on it. Our fans in the corner I was in near your fans were singing their heads off and it was very loud but could still here your fans breaking through. Sore throats all round tomorrow I guess. Would like us to have scored one at least but realistically we were never going to win against your line up. A great day out tho !!

Tottenham

<br />
<br />

That's about my take on it. Our fans in the corner I was in near your fans were singing their heads off and it was very loud but could still here your fans breaking through. Sore throats all round tomorrow I guess. Would like us to have scored one at least but realistically we were never going to win against your line up. A great day out tho !!

Cheers fella. I try and call it as I see it. The other thing to remember is our support was split up and moved around to accommodate your fans which didn't help our cause.

Some good banter down in our corner I thought as well!

Mucca Mad Boys

Cheers fella. I try and call it as I see it. The other thing to remember is our support was split up and moved around to accommodate your fans which didn't help our cause.

Some good banter down in our corner I thought as well!

Tottenham, where's your ST seat, I was in block 40 so I was wondering if I was in your seat.

Row 10, I had 2 tickets, seats 63 and 64.

CUS Wyken

We were in block 39 upper and in front of us were leather seats. I assume that's corporate section for home fans?

Users who are viewing this thread