'Fit & Proper' is the key (1 Viewer)

@richh87

I think our real focus needs to be making sure that the Football League realise that SISU are NOT FIT & PROPER owners.

There are countless reasons why they aren't suitable owners of a football club. If we can convince the FL of this, then the golden share won't get transferred to holdings, and the successful buyer of CCFC Ltd can save us from this nightmare.

If we prove they're not 'fit & proper' then they CAN'T buy CCFC Ltd anyway!!!

What is the best way we can put this together?

This is the most important thing we can do right now IMO.

quinn1971

I think our real focus needs to be making sure that the Football League realise that SISU are NOT FIT & PROPER owners.

There are countless reasons why they aren't suitable owners of a football club. If we can convinces the FL of this, then the golden share won't get transferred to holdings, and the successful buyer of CCFC Ltd can save us from this nightmare.

If we prove they're not 'fit & proper' then they CAN'T buy CCFC Ltd anyway!!!

What is the best way we can put this together?

This is the most important thing we can do right now IMO.

Not 100 % on this but I dont think the fit and proper test is that difficult to pass.they passed it first time.agree though if there's anything the football league should be made aware of we should make it known.also remember there's nothing in ccfc ltd so holdings or any other sisu company wont be buying it, unless mmmmmm?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread