Fisher, we know you read these threads.............. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matty_CCFC

Get it into your head we will not follow you outside of Coventry.
No one trusts you or SISU.
Sell up and get out of Coventry.

We know its Walsall now, and no one wants to travel to home games at a poxy ground 30 miles away.

Bob Ainsworth MP met with your Mr Appleton yesterday and he will be discussing this in Parliment, everyone will see that SISU are not fit to run our club.

_brian_

I bet he can't even read, the spacka*!!!

(*I did think twice about using this term, but as far as I'm aware the Spastics Society changed its name to Mancap to nullify the affect of 'spacka'**, a little bit like how black people have reclaimed a derogatory term once used to define a person of their race, which means it no longer packs the punch it used to).

(**If this isn't the case, then I apologise whole heartedly for using this word and for any offence it may have caused).

stringyb92

Get it into your head we will not follow you outside of Coventry.
No one trusts you or SISU.
Sell up and get out of Coventry.

We know its Walsall now, and no one wants to travel to home games at a poxy ground 30 miles away.

Bob Ainsworth MP met with your Mr Appleton yesterday and he will be discussing this in Parliment, everyone will see that SISU are not fit to run our club.

I am sure after reading this he will pack up his box and leave!!

Samo

(*I did think twice about using this term, but as far as I'm aware the Spastics Society changed its name to Mancap to nullify the affect of 'spacka'**, a little bit like how black people have reclaimed a derogatory term once used to define a person of their race, which means it no longer packs the punch it used to).

(**If this isn't the case, then I apologise whole heartedly for using this word and for any offence it may have caused).

Yes it is still very offensive, as is the other word you refer to.

Otis

Yes, now they have changed their name you have to refer to them as Cappies.

Nick

Administrator
I have just heard he read the thread and he is now going to quit his job because of it, the same as the people at the forums who didn't actually have anything productive to say.

Locking this before it gets even more silly and out of hand ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread