fisher & co... (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Would be laffing tts off reading this forum...

At the poor fools who after last night are saying "y'know, I think they have a point..."?

bigfatronssba

Don't tar us all with that slur!

After listening to the baffoon last night I'm more determined that ever to be rid of sisu.

jas365

Would be laffing tts off reading this forum...

Ooooh, he card reads good!

images

TheUKGryphon

In previous Quotes, Fisher has said that CCFC Limited is worthless and that there was nothing in CCFC Ltd but debt. Yet there have been 8 serious bids for the company and I'm sure that these bidders are not trying to buy it as some sort of 'SISU Mystery Box' game show type gamble.

Last night, at the first forum, Fisher insisted that the Golden Share lies with CCFC holdings and so other things can happen such as organising ground share, new stadium, season tickets etc, that their priority is now to get CCFC Ltd out of administration.

If everything of value lies with holdings and CCFC Ltd is as worthless as he says it is, then why is getting them out of administration a priority? They should be saying good riddance to CCFC Ltd and liquidating it.

I personally think that we're having smoke blown up our arses and CCFC Ltd is more valuable than they're making out.

Wild unfounded statements are coming from SISU with Fisher as their mouthpiece and they're beginning to sound like a company who are desperate by saying and doing anything that will buy them precious time .

They're on the run and they must know that the jig is up.

PUSB!

TheUKGryphon

Just turned on the radio to listen to the fans forum and Charles & Eddie's Would I Lie To You was playing, How appropriate.

SkyblueBazza

...there have been 8 serious bids for the Company

Wild unfounded statements

There have been 8 expressions of interest...not 8 bids! You seem to be suffering from either the "Chinese whispers" (no pun intended) syndrome - or are making what I think the second part of your quote accuses SISU of.

Users who are viewing this thread