First CCFCTV video - thoughts? (1 Viewer)

richiitomlinson

Hi guys, I've posted up the first CCFCTV on YouTube, and I was hoping to get your feedback on it.

It is only a quick one, as I want to know if it works, and is enjoyable etc.

From a small amount of feedback I have already received I am aware of difficulties in the clarity of the images inside of the video, and I am already looking at ways to overcome this.

ALL feedback is appreciated, whether negative or positive!!

Thanks in advance.

http://youtu.be/8zho41w4rnc

Nonleagueherewecome

Like it! Bar the blurry bits it was neatly edited, and enjoyable-better than the coverage we'd not get on Midlands Today...Atmospheric start, you actually managed to make the announcer sound exciting-time to ditch p.diddy as pre-match music at The Ricoh, methinks.
A sample of talking heads of fans discussing the talking points you raise would be a nice addition.

Good start, obviously it's just a try-out but looking forwards to seeing more.

pusbccfc

Very good video mate:)

smileycov

Facebook User
Yep nice one, look forward to these as the season unfolds!!

Covstu

good start, if the video quality was better and the stats were a bit clearer (maybe over two pages while commetary is going on). Also some fans views at the ground would really top it off.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Good work. Its always nice to see someone take an active role supporting the club with websites and forums or videos etc. I really like the intro, it makes a great opening impact :) I'm not too sure about the blue playstation type background though, personally I think a little bit of after effects work is needed, I would keep it a lighter sky blue. May I ask ehat program are you using to edit with? You could do so much more with the pictures appearing on screen in terms of dipping to black and transitions between shots, you could even do some scrolling type effect on some of them. Other than that I think the editing is strong and the voice over is good too.....Perhaps the audio level could be raised slightly but that would be me being extremely picky. Good luck continuing with your work, it must be very time consuming.

egastap

I like it, apart from the video clarity...it was blurry from start to finish, but I'm sure better focus on the lens will improve that no end. Not wishing to change the topic, which is CCFC Tv, but it was said on this clip that CCFC received a confirmation from a FRIEND and ADVISOR that MK was going to re-sign. Up to now, all my reading on this is that Ken Dulieu received confirmation directly from Marlon. Am I misunderstanding something here?

rob9872

Why have you included "penalties against" as a stat? An odd one to pick and a negative one too. I like looking for something new to add to the usual stats but I'm not sure you've hit the money with this one.

That apart, as said above - too 'blurry'

Don't want to put you off as can't have enough of this stuff and as it's your first effort is forgiveable as the content is fine but does need to grab your attention and hold you, which poor quality won't. Keep going but I think 4/10 is being generous.

richiitomlinson

Thanks guys, really appreciate every comment.

Just one thing on the video quality, unfortunately none of the footage used is filmed by us, and because of league licenses is very doubtful to actually happen. However we are looking at ways of making everything clearer. Also as I'm heading off to uni in September (down in Plymouth, another reason behind this as I want to stay in touch with what's going on etc.), it is going to be even more of a challenge to get the sharpest video quality, but I understand what you're saying.

I'm also looking at ways to try and get fan's views from the ground, but I would need to need someone to film that side for me and send all of the footage for editing.

As this is an entirely volunteered project, I need as many volunteers as possible to get it going, so if anyone has ways in which they would like to contribute,e please feel free to get in touch with me either in a personal message on here, DM on Twitter (@ccfctv) or via email ([email protected])

Once again, thanks for all of the feedback guys, really is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread