fight for your places boys !!! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

AT calls on his players to fight for their places in the team when they return to training july 1st.
Obviously this means if we have more than eleven fit players to start the season with.

Sub

dont forget the three ball boys and the one director we will have on the bench to make the squad up:jerkit::jerkit::jerkit:

ccfcway

Imagine Cody is quaking in his boots at Jeffers and daniels

Laughable

Who is competing with clarke, hussey, baker, sheff, cody etc

All given starters

akira1984

I think it refers to fans we have to fight for a place in the squad. One of the initiatives to give the club "back" to the fans....

wingy

When i saw the head to this thread i thought it was a wind up with us lot fighting it out for a seat lol

sky blue john

We should have a sweep stake amongst us to see how many under eighteen olds we will have in the first match day squad ?

I will start the ball rolling with 6 total three in the team and three on the bench.

skybluebeduff

Basically he is telling the kids to not only protect themselves from gangs, guns and knives, but protect yourselves at Ryton and :slap: for a place, new generation ay, let's :slap: to agree if not let's :slap: to disagree......... :eek:

SkyBlueScottie

Fight for your places boys..... boys being the operative word as once again we will see academy graduates thrust into 1st team action.....

Nonleagueherewecome

If we make them fight for a place, isn't this likely to lead to more injuries, making the very need to fight for a place (where it still exists, which is nowhere at CCFC) therefore disappear?

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread