FIFA 20 (1 Viewer)

Frostie

It definitely would look great but won't happen unfortunately. Design was released so late.

AOM

Yeah, can't see it happening unfortunately.
I believe there are also Championship teams missing their third kits so we'll be far down the list!

Frostie

It wouldn't take them long to get it in. We're league one though so they don't give a fuck

They have to receive the designs etc. from the manufacturers well, well in advance of the game's release in order to include them.

We didn't release ours until mid October, well after both the season started & game was released. Don't forget we didn't even have approval from the FA or EFL initially to wear it.

As AOM says there are lots of higher division clubs in similar boat; Leeds, Huddersfield, Blackburn & even Wolves off top of my head.

It is a massive shame though because it's such a popular & unique design.

Reactions: AOM

ccfc92

Just a quick one, playing Fifa 19, one of my weekly challenges is score in 4 different games with totw players. How are you meant to do that, if you can only challenge the totw?

Looks a decent card

Attachments

• F4BBDFFE-CDC4-4DA7-A87F-69896F064928.png
    F4BBDFFE-CDC4-4DA7-A87F-69896F064928.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 15
  • 31BBAE00-561E-4AA6-9D03-7C7F2293F7C0.png
    31BBAE00-561E-4AA6-9D03-7C7F2293F7C0.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 9

SlowerThanPlatt

I've just bought Fifa 20 (£16 atm on ps store), are the Cov players in TOTSSF for ultimate team? If so, do you have to use coins to buy them?

Yeah. He’s currently about 10k, if you buy the coin boost in the catalogue should be able to get him in a few games

ccfc92

Okay, I'm about 10 games in FUT. My squad is 79 rating with 80 chemistry.

Unless I've forgotten how long is took me to get a team together in Fifa 19 FUT, this is the worst Fifa I've played.

Players aren't moving, the passing is atrocious, 93 rated Luis Figo with 94 pace is getting outrun by average speed players.

I'm not bad/average at Fifa, so is it the game itself or players? (or me!)

ccfc92

Also, would add players running past the ball without getting it under their control, players running away defensively.

Very questionable free kicks using the standing tackle button.

Skybluefaz

Okay, I'm about 10 games in FUT. My squad is 79 rating with 80 chemistry.

Unless I've forgotten how long is took me to get a team together in Fifa 19 FUT, this is the worst Fifa I've played.

Players aren't moving, the passing is atrocious, 93 rated Luis Figo with 94 pace is getting outrun by average speed players.

I'm not bad/average at Fifa, so is it the game itself or players? (or me!)
The game itself is full of bugs

PurpleBin

I used to play FIFA a lot and now just dick about on it really. Only got the new one a few weeks back. I don't get Ultimate Team to be honest. Pro Clubs I quite like although I find it infuriating people running about the ball like in school and calling for passes from the AI players inmediatly which nearly always results in a loss of possesion.

I just started playing seasons again yesterday as I entered the Sky Blue Extra tournament so thought I'd better practice! Ill get walloped probably but it's for a good cause (Mind)

Nick

Administrator
It really pisses me off sometimes, I tend to play against keepers who have the game of their lives.

Just playing against mates their keeper will be making amazing saves and then my keeper will parry it onto the defender into the goal or something stupid.

PurpleBin

It really pisses me off sometimes, I tend to play against keepers who have the game of their lives.

Just playing against mates their keeper will be making amazing saves and then my keeper will parry it onto the defender into the goal or something stupid.

I had that last night. Irritating!

ccfc92

After my rant yesterday, after losing by 8+ goals in every match, managed to get some better players for FUT. Subsequently went on to be 3-1 up after 20 mins in my next match, before they rage quit, the wimps.

Then back to a 5-0 loss the next game :D

In fifa 19, I have about an 84 rated team with 100 chemistry. Over an average of 10 games, it'd be win 6 comfortably, draw/scrape a win twice, then lose the other 2. This is why I am questioning the game.

ccfc92

I had that last night. Irritating!

Also, when are they going to add handballs to the game? The amount of times the opponent slide tackles and stops the ball with their arm, or it hits their arm and they run on and score...

Skybluefaz

Also, when are they going to add handballs to the game? The amount of times the opponent slide tackles and stops the ball with their arm, or it hits their arm and they run on and score...
You can turn it on in the game play settings mate. They have it off by default for a reason though...
Apologies, it can only be turned on in offline modes

ccfc92

I take it you can't do TOTW anymore. Annoying as it's a foundation challenge for FUT.

ccfc92

I've just logged into my FUT and have randomly acquired 400,000 coins...

I also have 18x squad fitness on transfer list, which I didn't do.

Any suggestions helpful!

ccfc92

I've just logged into my FUT and have randomly acquired 400,000 coins...

I also have 18x squad fitness on transfer list, which I didn't do.

Any suggestions helpful!

It's still happening, so I'm just keeping it going lol.

Instantly bought Dabo and Godden!

Covstu

Never got into FUT, just tend to play career mode. My keeper is now rated 99, got him as a youngster and he is only 24! He’s quality

Skybluefaz

Never got into FUT, just tend to play career mode. My keeper is now rated 99, got him as a youngster and he is only 24! He’s quality
Good decision, I played FUT but never paid money for packs or anything. The frustration that can bring when you are coming up against people have sunk money into can cause stress, it stressed me out anyway! I haven't played ultimate team for months now and feel much better for it. Got Cov into the premier league now on my career and just signed Haaland. Great scenes

Covstu

Good decision, I played FUT but never paid money for packs or anything. The frustration that can bring when you are coming up against people have sunk money into can cause stress, it stressed me out anyway! I haven't played ultimate team for months now and feel much better for it. Got Cov into the premier league now on my career and just signed Haaland. Great scenes
I’m on season 10 so most of the known players are in the twilight of their careers! Won the CL 4 times now, it’s getting a little easy even on top difficulty as my team is that good. Breeding players so young means you can keep their expectation levels down even if they are 85+ rating so I have in effect 3 teams. One top draw, another made of 80+ players and a youth squad of 70+ players who get some exposure throughout. Keeps energy levels up constantly. Shitload in the bank untouched but the board continually force you to buy a star striker each year which is annoying

dutchman

Premier League coverage to include EA Sports crowd noises
31af3c8c-efee-4635-98f8-e13dd6f54aa5.jpg

The English Premier League football season provisionally re-starts on 17th June, after a 100-day Covid-19 inspired break. As the players return to the pitch one might expect a lack of atmosphere at these capacious venues - as social distancing rules in place mean the vociferous crowds of supporters will be absent. With this in mind, Sky Sports has announced that its empty stadium coverage of the Premier League will include (optional) crowd noise, as provided by EA Sports.

In a report published today by Sky, it says it will enhance coverage of the 64 matches across the final rounds of the 2019/20 Premier League season with a number of new features / technologies, including; EA Sports crowd noise, Sky Sports Recap, and Sky Sports Fanzone.

If you are worried about Sky simply adding random crowd noise to the matches, I'm happy to report that it sounds like some serious thought has been put into this implementation. "In partnership with EA Sports FIFA, Sky Sports has created a range of bespoke and team-specific crowd noises and chants to bring the vibrant atmosphere of the Premier League to the restart," explained Sky. Happily, the added sound / stadium noise is configurable, so you can mute it specifically if you wish.

If you are a player of the modern EA Sports FIFA titles you probably have a good idea of the crowd sound/chant quality that can be expected.

Users who are viewing this thread