Fifa 14 (2 Viewers)

Cant wait for the new one so I'm hammering the old one at the moment. Any Xbox live players who fancy a game? Post your name I'll add you.

torchomatic

Downloaded the demo on our ps3 and my 7 year old seems to like it. Not much different to the rest. Actually just downloading the PES demo now.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

ajsccfc

PES is meant to be making a resurgence, which would be welcome. FIFA overtook it around 2008, but with no real competition it's a bit of a bloated chore now.

I'm holding off for PS4 to see how FIFA is.

ajsccfc

I'm downloading the PES demo as we speak out of pure curiosity. I'll let you all know how it goes later, try to contain your anticipation until then if you can.

torchomatic

My son has been pkaying it on our ps3 most of the day and he's happy with it. We were both impressed that City had the new kit.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

torchomatic

Marty

It feels like the players are on ice to me, so slow to change direction, I've found the shooting to be off too, like I was clean through on goal, perfectly set up to smash it with his right foot across the keeper, but instead it's hit with the left foot and doesn't go close.

Some things need a bit of tweaking too, especially the new transfer system, I think they have gone down the right route with trying to add a bit of unknown to the abilities, but surly you should have a very good basis of players in your own country or the top players in the world, and not having to scout every last player. Don't like the menu screens either. Takes a good 10 seconds to fully load a new page up, there was nothing wrong with the old menu system.

dutchman

Leyton Orient footballers banned from playing 'FIFA 14' on match days

Leyton Orient has banned its team from playing FIFA 14 on match days.

The club, currently top of Football League One after an unbeaten start to the season, provided a new coach for the players when they travelled to Oldham last weekend.

"The coach boasts a fold-out massage table, a coffee machine and Sky TV, but the most exciting thing for the players was a PlayStation 3," Orient's communications manager Jonny Davies told The Independent.

"For the majority of the trip, the lads... got stuck into the new FIFA 14 game and at times even played as themselves against Oldham in preparation for the match the following day."

Orient ended up drawing with Oldham 1-1.

This led to manager Russell Slade believing that playing FIFA 14 could have a detrimental effect on their pre-match preparations.

"The staff were quick to implement a 'no FIFA on a match day' rule," said Davies.

"The gaffer suspects several hours playing football on a video game is not conducive to a good performance in the real thing."

Users who are viewing this thread