Fifa 12 Question..... (1 Viewer)

Alright there folks,

I used to play PES about 3-4 years ago, and there was a feature on it called Master League - essentially starting in the lowest league with a team of no hopers and signing /training better players.

I haven't bought a football game for ages so it's about time I joined the year 2012 - I may even pack away my C64 and Emlyn Hughes International Soccer!

So, as stoopid as it is, my question is does Fifa 12 have something similiar that doesnt get too detailed in the technicalities of transfers?

Thanks in advance.......

Coventry La La La

Theres a manager mode where you can be manager/playermanager or just a player (you can create your own player with your own features fully customisable) also allot of online game modes and new challenges are available each week i.e. changed history and beat Real Madrid with Apoel these challenges are set after real life football situations. Best fifa ever imo

Coventry La La La

If you liked that feature off PES then get the new PES, although the game has failed and Fifa dominates the market as it has made the overall superior football game...

Last edited:

cornoccfc

PES is pretty awful now, hasn't been good since PES 2 or 3.

Get FIFA, you might like Ultimate Team which allows you build your own squad.

Career mode is pretty good.

Best game mode is online be a pro, controlling just one player.

Users who are viewing this thread