Fifa 12 Manager Mode (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue M

Been playing my Manager mode on fifa 12. Got Cov top of the league after 31 games on World Class then when I went on it on Tuesday something had happened to my save. All the players I had signed had disappeared and I only had the original Cov players plus the players I had promoted from the youth team. It had also completely buggered up where players were playing, so I had Murphy in midfield and Dunn in centre defence etc. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced any glitches with the mode.

Also post how well you are doing with Cov!!

akira1984

You must have reset squads after editing, 16th PL after 19 games, promoted after pens win v leicester on legendary.

gouldberg

20 games in on season 1. In true Sisu fashion I cashed in on 2 players, Jutkiewicz and Murphy, but unlike Sisu I used that money to bring in 4 players including my new strike force of Chris Martin and Michael Owen. I'm top of the Championship, into the quarter-final of the League cup and have a couple of million to throw around come January.

SkyBlueDickie

20 games in on season 1. In true Sisu fashion I cashed in on 2 players, Jutkiewicz and Murphy, but unlike Sisu I used that money to bring in 4 players including my new strike force of Chris Martin and Michael Owen. I'm top of the Championship, into the quarter-final of the League cup and have a couple of million to throw around come January.

You on an amateur board difficulty ?

gouldberg

Professional. Had to offer a fair bit of dosh and a big chunk of my wage budget but it's been worth it. Owen is 3rd highest scorer in the League and Martin is 5th.

Sky Blue M

I signed Alex Tchumieni-Nimely, Guy Moussi, Andros Townsend and a guy called Armand Traore all on permanent deals after selling Clingan, Cranie, Jutkiewicz, McSheffrey, Baker, Eastwood, O'Donovan and Platt. On my game before it fucked up Bell had come to me saying he wants to leave as he wants to move nearer his native Republic of Ireland.

n1xon

there is alot of glitches it really winds me up! i mainly play online. there ment to be a patch coming in next week or 2 so hopefully that will sort some of the crap out! i cant even get on my ultimate team and for the fix i have to go on FUT web which i cant get on because they only let so many people on the servers so it dont affect game play. gettin really wound up with ea there customer service which is diabolical.

rant over. just needed to get it off my chest.

gouldberg

I noticed today on my MM that James McPake can play not just CB but also ST so I decided in my FA Cup game against Brighton to stick him upfront and he's gone and banged in 2 goals in the first half!

Marty

Nice to see EA testing their work before they put it to release, just over 2 weeks old, already recieved 2 patches and a third on the way. :facepalm: Good job EA ;)

telferstekkers

Started a player career as Bigi, the club have sold Clingan, Wood, Keogh and Cranie and brought in Miquel from Arsenal, Richard Chaplow from Southampton and some average player called Wilson Mathias for 1.6m!!!!

in typical cov fashion on Professional I have drawn about 80% of my league games, been knocked out of the FA Cup in extra time by man city and am now sitting comfortably mid-table with 4 games to go this season!

Rich

How do you play as one of the squad? I didn't realise you could do this. Can you go on to play internationals and get transferred if you play player career?

telferstekkers

How do you play as one of the squad? I didn't realise you could do this. Can you go on to play internationals and get transferred if you play player career?

Go to start new career, you can then chose player, player-manager or manager.

Choose player and it will ask if you wish to create a new player or use an existing player, you can then navigate to the Cov squad and you can then show what Clive Platt can really do!

One irritation i have found with player mode is that your 'player' seems to get exhausted very quickly and can only play 2 games before being rested (perhaps im being a bit liberal with the sprint button!)

Coventry La La La

Go to start new career, you can then chose player, player-manager or manager.

Choose player and it will ask if you wish to create a new player or use an existing player, you can then navigate to the Cov squad and you can then show what Clive Platt can really do!

One irritation i have found with player mode is that your 'player' seems to get exhausted very quickly and can only play 2 games before being rested (perhaps im being a bit liberal with the sprint button!)

Always choose a player with high stamina and choose either ST or CB as these roles allow you to rest you're player.

ajsccfc

I'm at the start of my third season now, having taken us up via the playoffs (beat Leicester in the final) and then squeaking into fourth place in the second season while losing the FA Cup final.

Champions League group stage I've drawn Dortmund, Juventus and someone. All fearsome, but I then beat Juve thanks to a little piece of magic at the death:

[video=youtube;DVQawN2jca0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVQawN2jca0[/video]

Current squad, showing a fair amount of midfield turnover (originals bolded):

Joe Murphy
Chris Dunn

Richard Keogh
Martin Cranie
Salvatore Bocchetti
Greg Cunningham
Jordan Clarke
Nathan Cameron
Cyrus Christie
Aaron Philips