Fifa 10 (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody looking forward to this?

Been having a sneak preview of a friend's reviewer copy and it seems really good. Miles ahead of Pro Evo this year I think, especially as you can go as the city :)

For more info take a look at : Fifa 10 Multiplayer

Nick

Administrator
Hi and Welcome :)

I have to admit, I am nowhere near good enough to use it all on manual. Assisted all the way, I have scored a few pingers and a couple of free kicks already. Can't wait to get it and just play the be a pro mode, not even that bothered about online when I can play that :)

Get me up front for city immediately :)

czech_boi

I got it and am very happy, i especially like the realism of crosses where the ball actually curls, i am usually a PES fan all the way but this years demo is rubbish i will be sticking with FIFA

also pumped that the Australian A-league is included again

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I hope to get this soon... I didnt bother last year because i was sick of paying for the same game with updated transfers every year, I got PES instead and regretted it because its just not in the same league as Fifa !
I think I would have to use manual controlls anyways after playing PES for so long.

On a different note.. can anyone remember "This Is Football" on ps2 ???, they need to make that again it was better than PES AND Fifa at the time.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Im gonna get fifa 10 manager saw the trailers its brillant,im playing fifa 09 at the moment on meduim first seson, morrision bagged me 100 goals and freddie 67 with 4 games left to play ive lost 2 and drawn 5 won the rest ha my record win is 9-0 agaisnt bristol city lol.

Nick

Administrator
I have scored a few immense free kicks on be a pro, of course for Coventry and England :)

Users who are viewing this thread