Fester (1 Viewer)

Said it before but i really detest that club.

I'll be there in spirit and will watch the text updates on the BBC website...mental torture.
Anything but humiliation will be a bonus i reckon !

PUSB

covcity4life

i wonder how different our season would be if we beat them on first day of season when we had man advantage? confidence aplenty one would imagine.

as it stands i expect a 2-3 nil loss

Otis

Never really been bothered about them to be honest, but did dislike them when they went into admin and when Mandydick was at the helm.

Hackney seems a good lad. There's numpties on both sides I'm sure.

I look forwards to the games between us because they are big crowds and a bit of local pride is at stake. Can't be bothered enough to detest them to be honest.

the_ferret

It's probably not healthy, but I too detest them with an absolute passion, and have done since I was a kid. I'm 35 ffs and I've not been able to sleep all week I'm that up for the game. If that makes me a sad case then so be it. Hackney knows how I feel.

the_ferret

Lived abroad for a few years, but I remember one Friday before the Leicester game I couldn't handle the thought of not being there, so I drove straight to the airport and jumped on a flight to the UK. We lost.

Nick

Administrator
I'm not that fussed, I know a couple of Leicester fans and they are nice lads. Like to have the banter with them when we play them but wouldn't say I lose any sleep or get angry because somebody supports them.

Lived abroad for a few years, but I remember one Friday before the Leicester game I couldn't handle the thought of not being there, so I drove straight to the airport and jumped on a flight to the UK. We lost.
Sterling effort ! But surely you knew that the Sky Blues were gonna let you down !

I'm not that fussed, I know a couple of Leicester fans and they are nice lads. Like to have the banter with them when we play them but wouldn't say I lose any sleep or get angry because somebody supports them.
Im like that with the Villa TBH....never hated them like plenty of cov fans do.

Brighton Sky Blue

Half of the family are Cov, a quarter are Lesta and the remainder are Ipswich-so it's difficult to dislike Lesta that much. My main reasons come from the local businesses they cheated out of money with administration, and the constant attempts to buy success with crooks' cash-even so, for me West Ham and Norwich are higher up the list for various reasons :p

SkyBluePryce

I personally have always disliked Incester, and the hatred of them has grown through out the years we've been stuck in this league. Been to all of the home games, still a King Power stadium vurgin however, perhaps next year :D- in Plymouth this weekend. But i'm buzzing just to listen to the game. Best moment recently has to be the 2-2 draw away- what an end to a game that looked like an inevitable loss.
PUSB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hackneyfox

Ferret has t spot on, nice to see some feeling from a few others, hopefully even more will feel the same after Saturday, Thorn missing has me even more worried though.

Will the party trick with the bottle be repeated at half time?

neilyboy67

im buzzin for this, 4 seasons on the trot over there on sat its just took a grip on me these games, i never knew they really existed until we dropped a division, i well remember all the villa games back in the day but its great to embrace this new found rivalry and give em loads of hate, bring it on (lesda to win 3 nil!)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I'm not expecting much from us Saturday... And I don't know why? Usually I'm one of the more positive ones.

Users who are viewing this thread