Fergie!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

wingy

Surely he's being Ironic here
Quote from BBC text

"They gave us four minutes(injury time),thats an insult to the game.It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

HAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh::facepalm::p

Johnrambo

Funny there was nothing wrong when he got the ref with him, in the last game at Liverpool.

What a idiot!

wingy

Funny there was nothing wrong when he got the ref with him, in the last game at Liverpool.

What a idiot!

Maybe if he made this point,IE;arguing for the timekeeping being taken out of the refs remitt , as obviously they can't be trusted, in conjunction with all the other aspects in the game that are crying out for oversight ,there would be a point to it .Referreeing is a lottery that can favour anybody on a given day, but largely the pecieved bigger clubs benefit. Its high time the game took on every benefit technology can offer it .Football in the dinosuar days was a mans game ,much easier for the ref ,there have been many shifts in rules ,pitch,balls ,fitness development etc that have made the job almost impossible for them to administer on a sole basis. Its been a charter for cheating ,embracing technology wholesale would eradicate this god awful aspect from the game.

Tad

4 minutes is quite a long amount of extra time. Most games have at least 2 minutes a game now. Suppose it reflects how much rolling around the floor players do in the "modern" game. Personally, I'd rather they scrapped that no contact rule in the box. It's just open to abuse.

cornoccfc

Surely he's being Ironic here
Quote from BBC text

"They gave us four minutes(injury time),thats an insult to the game.It denies you a proper chance to win a football match."

HAHAHA:laugh::laugh::laugh::facepalm::p

Letter of the law, there had to be 3 mins because of the 6 subs.

So 1 mins added for stoppages.

You might say United deserve no sympathy, but Fergie is spot on what is saying, consistency is the issue.

Added time should be a set formulae, and calculated by the 4th official, or someone other than the ref.

Marty

Letter of the law, there had to be 3 mins because of the 6 subs.

So 1 mins added for stoppages.

You might say United deserve no sympathy, but Fergie is spot on what is saying, consistency is the issue.

Added time should be a set formulae, and calculated by the 4th official, or someone other than the ref.

Fuck off you plastic manc, your lot get all the decisions and the moment anyone dares stand up against Man u, they are suddenly so hard done by. Bunch of wankers the lot of ya.

cornoccfc

Fuck off you plastic manc, your lot get all the decisions and the moment anyone dares stand up against Man u, they are suddenly so hard done by. Bunch of wankers the lot of ya.

Yawn, same old, same old.

Only point I'm making that some refs apply the added time rule properly, some don't.

Not hard to follow the rules and get it right every time.

Marty

Only point I'm making that some refs apply the added time rule properly, some don't.

was expecting a bit of a bite :(, personally think hes right but the amount of decisions that go his teams way I can't see how he can moan about this.

Brighton Sky Blue

Perhaps he should remember a certain match against Wednesday in 1993...

Evans020

I personally think the ref should stop the watch for injuries or pre free kick and substitutions.then after 90 when the ball goes out etc then the final whistle is blown= no point in time wasting anymore

Real

King Rat Taggart has been getting away with it for years, and the F.A. Have done sweet f.a. about it. The amount of times you see decisions go United's way over the years, it cannot always be coincidence. Lets see if Taggart is charged with something for mouthing off? The F.A. we're quick enough to charge Martinez got speaking out.

6 Generations

My opinion is that the officials have enough to concentrate on ,

There should be an independent time keeper.

When the ball is out of play or not moving, stop the clock.

Time wasting would be a thing of the past.

I do not care if the game lasts 2 hours.

Brighton Sky Blue

I personally think the ref should stop the watch for injuries or pre free kick and substitutions.then after 90 when the ball goes out etc then the final whistle is blown= no point in time wasting anymore

I used to do this on the parks and it made things a whole lot simpler-it's also how rugby works I think.

Users who are viewing this thread