Fenati in Moto2 (1 Viewer)

Paul Anthony

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Gets a 2 race ban, but this is something that could have ended much, much worse than it did. He's very lucky that it didn't.

ovduk78

Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. Gets a 2 race ban, but this is something that could have ended much, much worse than it did. He's very lucky that it didn't.

Cal Crutchlow has said that he should be banned for life, I am surprised he hasn't been sacked by his team and banned at least until the end of the season. Ironically he is supposed to be joining the team the other rider was riding for next season, can't see that happening now

Paul Anthony

Cal Crutchlow has said that he should be banned for life, I am surprised he hasn't been sacked by his team and banned at least until the end of the season. Ironically he is supposed to be joining the team the other rider was riding for next season, can't see that happening now

Was he actually? Didn't know that. No chance at all they'll want to take him now.

It seems hard to believe he hasn't been dropped, yet at least. I can't imagine the sponsors would want to be associated with this kind of behaviour for a start. And I agree that he should at least be banned for the rest of the season. I guess if the other guy had come off his bike it would have been a worse penalty and that probably is the only reason the ban is moderately light.

Rich

If not banned by authorities he should be ostracised. I can't see anyone in world sport wanting to give him a contract.

Nick

Administrator
Has he pulled a chain out yet to hit them with it?

52743-Road_Rash_3D_(E)-1491740664.png

Terry Gibson's perm

It is very bad and dangerous but must take some bottle and skill to do it at that speed.

Before anybody moans I know it’s wrong

Covstu

Not into the sport but couldn’t believe this, looks like two friends fucking about! How did he think he was going to get away with it?

CJ_covblaze

The guy is a complete tool. Should’ve been banned some time ago. Horrible character both on and off the track. Can’t stand the bloke. 99% of the paddock would’ve said the same before this incident.

Users who are viewing this thread