Female commentators (1 Viewer)

oakey

And women wearing trousers and working outside the home. What's the world coming to?

skybluetony176

I don’t mind them to be honest. Although there is one who grates on me as she sounds like a twelve year old boy. But then there’s male commentators who’s voice and style grate on me too.

Brighton Sky Blue

Most commentators are wallies whether they have willies or not. Cliches all over the place and a focus on being articulate rather than footballing substance.

A great commentator doesn't just describe what happens on the pitch or state the bleeding obvious. Male or female haven't seen many.

Speedies_Chips

Always liked Mottie and Barry Davies. Not so keen on the radio commentators (especially Alan Green) although there job is a bit harder because you cant see what they are trying to describe.

Mr Panda

Not sure what is worse. This thread or the bloke on the Cov City fans forum facebook page who said "Coventry has never been a racist club, lets list our 5 favourite black players to wear a City shirt..."

Marty

Most of them are boring as fuck and haven't a clue. Clive Tyldsley being by far the worst.

skyblue1991

I don’t mind them to be honest. Although there is one who grates on me as she sounds like a twelve year old boy. But then there’s male commentators who’s voice and style grate on me too.
No you're getting confused with Jonathan Pearce who is actually male believe it or not!

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

better days

It's ironic I was only thinking recently how good some of the female commentators are getting now they've had a chance to gain experience
If we're talking about bad commentators how about the obnoxious Alan Green and the Alan Partridge of expert analysts Danny Mills
I turn both of them off

Dazmataz

It's ironic I was only thinking recently how good some of the female commentators are getting now they've had a chance to gain experience
If we're talking about bad commentators how about the obnoxious Alan Green and the Alan Partridge of expert analysts Danny Mills
I turn both of them off
I can’t stand Alan Green, never has a man had such a high opinion of his own opinion.

The comment the op made about women in football is the same as people used to make about 30 years about black footballers.

Terry Gibson's perm

The first one I heard I didn’t like but because it’s something you are not used to but now like the men there are good and bad and I don’t think it’s a man or a woman

Sbarcher

They can get a bit high pitched shouty when it gets exciting.....

Otis

Shouldn't this be on the confessions thread?
It should be. I have enough problems with my wife commentating on my sexual performance, so I would be more than happy if she turned her hand to football commentary instead.

'You've hit the bra, you've hit the bra!'

'In the box, in the box!'

'The ball's not fully in the circle!'

'Bad tackle, bad tackle.'

'You can't last the full 90 minutes.'

'He shoots, he misses.'

'He's gone down far too easily there.'

'He keeps dribbling, but there's no end product.'

King of the Lesbians

It should be. I have enough problems with my wife commentating on my sexual performance, so I would be more than happy if she turned her hand to football commentary instead.

'He shoots, he misses.'

You need to practice keepy-uppies when she's out of the house...

itsabuzzard

'He shoots, he misses.'

You must be something of a pork swordsman to measure your performance in minutes rather than seconds!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Mcbean

Sorry, but they sound just wrong. To me they have just learnt the phrases to use from a text book and dont actually understand what they are describing. I know its not PC but I just cant take them seriously.
Mark my words what you have just said will be worth a jail term in a year the way this country is going !

stevefloyd

'He shoots, he misses.'

Stand 10 yards away

Otis

You must be something of a pork swordsman to measure your performance in minutes rather than seconds!

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk
I have a black belt.

That's nowt to do with my swordsmanship, just thought I would mention it.

They're there to keep my trousers up.

Users who are viewing this thread