Feeling strangely calm (1 Viewer)

eastwoodsdustman

no idea why but I don’t feel nervy at all today. Notts game had my nerves going 3 days before but nothing today. I now know how Grendel feels pre match. #iceman

skyblu3sk

It's an odd one. I know it won't be the end of the world if we don't go up today but league 2 was really zapping my love of football. The pure volume of "cloggers" makes for dull viewing. I know league 1 isn't much better but it's a step towards it. Granted the 2nd game against notts had me pulled back in real excitement.

Ricketts

Excited as hell.

Apprehensive, but expecting a good win, with a performance better than last week

After the game, I will be philosophical.

The dispair I can cope with. It's the hope that I struggle with!

oucho

I feel serenely confident. Very sure we're going to smash it today. If we play anything like we did last Friday then we'll blow Exeter away. No disrespect to them as a side, thry seem dolid, finished 4th and nearly got up automatically, but we've been the form team in the lattet part of the season and it'll take a great effort by them to live with us on our day.

Sky Blue Harry H

Im fine at the moment. Hope our fans can keep their alcohol induced sh*t together if the result goes the wrong way, but we will be strong next season if we should blow it today. It will be great if we win(obviously) but just hope some don't lose it and ruin it for others as a result of a gallon of ale. Come on City!

Otis

I was dead calm and dead relaxed until ..
we went 2-0 up. At that point I suddenly became very nervous. Weird, but I thought if they get it back to 2-1 it could change the whole complexion of the game.

At 3-0 I knew it was all over.

vow

Yep, quite calm today unlike notts away where I was fookin fired up! Play our football and we'd do em, which we did.

Users who are viewing this thread