Feel so angry, is anyone going to Sixfields today? (1 Viewer)

Matty_CCFC

I know its probably a waste of time but I am so pissed off today I thought about going down to Northampton Town FC after work today and having a one man Demo.
Most on here will think its a waste of time but it will make me feel better and a away of venting my frustrations.

Am 100% behind NOPM now.

Nick

Administrator
Are you just going to sit outside or something or start some chants at an empty stand?

hill83

I've slept on this and had time to think.
I'll be playing devils advocate no more, I'm f*cking raging. I genuinely feel like kicking the f*ck out of someone. I can't believe it's gone this far, f*ck Sisu.

Delboycov

I've slept on this and had time to think.
I'll be playing devils advocate no more, I'm f*cking raging. I genuinely feel like kicking the f*ck out of someone. I can't believe it's gone this far, f*ck Sisu.

Well said Hill....Feel the same and the total disbelief I felt last night has turned to anger today. Feckin fuming! Starting to get very annoyed with the" This is the only way the club can survive" brigade too...Every chance the club will be dead before we have the chance to come back to a new ground 'near Coventry' which make no mistake we won't own anyway but will be merely tenants to our landlords SISU. How can anyone support this?!

fernandopartridge

I too am very unhappy. I have never supported anything that SISU has done (although I understand the spirit of trying to renegotiate the rent and the need to cut costs), but this is another level all together.

I don't think anything vindicates the actions of CCC or ACL either, having said that. Fuck the lot of them.

hill83

I too am very unhappy. I have never supported anything that SISU has done (although I understand the spirit of trying to renegotiate the rent and the need to cut costs), but this is another level all together.

I don't think anything vindicates the actions of CCC or ACL either, having said that. feck the lot of them.

Agree 100%

pusbccfc

A protest needs to happen there

shy_tall_knight

Work in Northampton may pop down there at dinner time and try to get on TV.

Won't be setting foot in there when its a Cov home game.

skyblueman

It's all just a game.. just a short term tactic by SISU to try and starve out ACL - it's all about the Ricoh, always has been always will be as far as SISU are concerned - they are prepared to bluff it out for a while to get ACl on their knees and get CCFC back to the Ricoh on SISU's terms - that's it that's the plan - it's just a poor one it's all bluff and it's obvious

Users who are viewing this thread