Favourite YouTube channels (1 Viewer)

Evo1883

What you watch? Might take a look at a few.. Personal favourites for me ATM

Scimandan - debunks flat earthers videos

Biographics

Megaprojects

Geographics

Evo1883

This video from Scimandan, did crack me up in parts.. The level of stupidity is frightening

clint van damme

What you watch? Might take a look at a few.. Personal favourites for me ATM

Scimandan - debunks flat earthers videos

Biographics

Megaprojects

Geographics

I won't name names but the fella who runs a local business to me is a flat earther.
A mate of mine went to see him about some work and they got chatting, when he found out my mates brother is a pilot he asked him to ask his brother to confirm the earth is flat, my mate got into a bit of an argument with him. I was pissing myself when he told me.

Evo1883

I won't name names but the fella who runs a local business to me is a flat earther.
A mate of mine went to see him about some work and they got chatting, when he found out my mates brother is a pilot he asked him to ask his brother to confirm the earth is flat, my mate got into a bit of an argument with him. I was pissing myself when he told me.
They're bonkers mate... In America many flat earthers are very religious too

clint van damme

They're bonkers mate

the thing I've never understood, is what is the reason behind a global conspiracy to conceal the earths true shape from the majority of it's inhabitants?!

What is the motive? Is there one? It makes no sense.

Otis

the thing I've never understood, is what is the reason behind a global conspiracy to conceal the earths true shape from the majority of it's inhabitants?!

Yup. It's where the whole thing falls down.

A global conspiracy for what gain?

Evo1883

I mean you can test yourself with a friend and 2 sticks to prove the earth curves...
These people are also free to buy a big boat, get a competent captain, and sail to the ice wall 😂😂😂

Evo1883

The people leading flat earth movements are making alot of money too.. In donations of all things. No wonder they continue pushing it

It’sabatch87

The Macmaster,Tenerife vlogs and also does live restaurant reviews with The Knightstrider.
Bit gutted as was supposed to be going over on the 27th September but got cancelled last night.

Evo1883

Flat earthers are often... Anti vaccine, anti jew, believe in the illuminate... Basically nothing is real

I can see why it's hard to understand,but it's not fake because you don't undertstand it.

Back to YouTube, Biographics and Geographics are great as I've learned an awful lot... Self education shall we say

CovInEssex

The Macmaster,Tenerife vlogs and also does live restaurant reviews with The Knightstrider.
Bit gutted as was supposed to be going over on the 27th September but got cancelled last night.

I keep getting recommended 2 guys who are quite interesting travel vloggers. Harold one is and the other is some big bald guy. usually watch them when I'm bored/hungover. I like Harold more because he really tries to connect with the locals and gives them good tips. Bald guy is better at speaking the local lingo though.

Evo1883

Oh last thing on flat earth... This classic from one of flat earths main front men will never get old 😂😂😂

CJ_covblaze

I often fall into a Youtube black hole. Generally watching Pawnstars or stuff on K2 and Everest.

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Without going into the maths and science of the earth's shape, if it were flat all the water would run off .

tommydazzle

I like the Amazing Atheist, behind the sweary rant is an intelligent articulate guy who takes apart pseudo intellectuals like Ben Shapiro, religion and targets on the woke left and Trumpian right.

clint van damme

I like the Amazing Atheist, behind the sweary rant is an intelligent articulate guy who takes apart pseudo intellectuals like Ben Shapiro, religion and targets on the woke left and Trumpian right.

Never heard of him but sounds like it's worth a watch.
I'm a fan of a neuroendocrinologist called Robert Sapolsky. His lectures at Stanford university are on there, they're fascinating. All about human (and other creatures) behaviour.

CJ_covblaze

Watched so much on everest and k2... Great watch

Would love to climb them. Must be an unreal experience. A hundred grand a time and the chance of not coming back is putting me off a bit though!

Brighton Sky Blue

This channel where a dude opens and eats rations from decades ago or longer easily has me wasting hours. Here he is smoking stuff from 1900

Users who are viewing this thread