Favourite Moment of 2015 (1 Viewer)

As another year comes to a close, for this week's Cooks Question, I want to know what was your favourite CCFC moment of the year 2015. There were a few low points, but especially since the arrival of Tony Mowbray, there have been a lot of high points. Let me know your top moment of 2015 and i'll read out as many as I can on Sports Lounge, the show kicks off at 10am on 98.6 Hillz FM. Thanks for your continued support and a very happy new year to everyone

Johnnythespider

Mowbray signing a 2 year deal, I got a season ticket on the back of that.

stupot07

Avoiding relegation. It gave us the platform for getting Mowbray to stay on as manager and put this team together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Last edited:

Sick Boy

It's unbelievable just how far we've come over the season since relegation.

Mine was probably away at Millwall.

Gazolba

Murphy's 10-minute hat-trick vs Gillingham. I actually floated above my chair for a few seconds.

skybluetony176

Beating Crewe. It really felt like we'd got a monkey of our backs and filled me with hope for the season ahead. I still clearly remember leaving the Ricoh with a huge grin on my face. Beaming from ear to ear is an understatement.

Liquid Gold

Millwall away, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Kept going round and tellingn people we were at the wrong game. The team and fans were great that day and to top it off I took an Italian friend to his first English game and he loved it, always asks me how we're getting on now

Hadji10

Reda's mindless headbutt away at Scunny was a momentum and season changer last season.

This seasons moment was Burge's penalty save away at Milwall but it had a reverse effect. If that pen went in who knows what might have happened as I'm convinced that 0-4 win Milwall gave this side a huge confidence boost and we haven't really looked back since.

covcity4life

Job winner vs crewe this season. Capped off the best cov performance I have ever seen.

27 shots we had that day I think

I hope now Maddison is back we see tic tac toe like that again with likes of lameires job and Armstrong etc

2015 has been best year to be a cov fan I remmeber in terms of success on the pitch

Hired mowbray avoided relegation and now 4th in league

Let's hope 2016 is even better

SBS

Millwall away, in particular the third goal. I'll still argue with anyone that it was better than Armstrong's lob!

letsallsingtogether

Yes it was good to see the Millwall hard core crying made my day capped of with Watching England beat France at Twickenham.
An all out good day of sport at its best.
PUSB

malkitccfc

Crawley away to stay up or Millwall away. All after a pre season where I thought we would go down as we lacked goals in our team...

westofrayne

As another year comes to a close, for this week's Cooks Question, I want to know what was your favourite CCFC moment of the year 2015. There were a few low points, but especially since the arrival of Tony Mowbray, there have been a lot of high points. Let me know your top moment of 2015 and i'll read out as many as I can on Sports Lounge, the show kicks off at 10am on 98.6 Hillz FM. Thanks for your continued support and a very happy new year to everyone

Millwall Away - Great play, team really clicked that day

skybluelee

The Gillingham game. Simply blew the leaders away. Champagne football and as we know we ended the day top of the pile. And my girls were mascots to top it off. Brilliant day all round.

Monners

Getting k nocked out of the FA Cup by Northampton, or seeing Tim Fisher in the pub on Monday (good to see most people ignoring him - apart from one sycophant)

Actually - the game at Crawley which kept us up and allowed all of the great stuff this season to happen

87mint

The equaliser at Crawley which meant we weren't getting relegated to league 2. And then Madz's goal to seal it. I'd been welling up a few moments before (in front of a relatively new gf) when results were actually looking grim. An exhausting day.

Users who are viewing this thread