Fao Brinner (1 Viewer)

derbyskyblue

if its not to late is there any chance you could post how it all went. Cheers.

olderskyblue

how did Brinner's meeting with Clarke go too, or did I miss that thread?

Sbmacca

Worked there for a few years, and I can assure you the bingo never, and I mean never stops. Xmas eve, new years eve, band or no band. That lot love their bingo. Late late late flyer anyone? :)

wingy

Id rather be doing bingo than being on nights in a car factory with the brummies:-(

That don't sound like too bad a number VAlliant ,last shift of the week? watch out for the snow in the morning,hope you're letting the bluenoses have it:)

brinner

yep went well, fair few turned up and have arranged another meeting for thursday 5th january.

were gonna promote the boycott big time over next week or 2, want eople to meet at quarter to 3 by Jimmy Hill for a protest aswell, those that are going to the game are also encouraged to join us and then go in to the ground at quater past 3 while the rest carry on with a protest.

need as many banners etc as possible, me or jan will put a post up with details tomw, am off to bed now am knakerd!

KersleyDigs

I'm driving up from London for the 7th protests.

Where are all the protesters sitting on Boxing Day? Need to stick together to make more impact!

Users who are viewing this thread