Fans forum (1 Viewer)

Lord_Nampil

I will hopefully be attending,

What questions would you like asking?

I'll open this up to the forum...

ashbyjan

It's obvious the board and our owners don't care about what happens on the pitch so why not just stop bullshitting and admit it? Will a cessation of monthly losses at the cost of relegation constitute a successful season for the board?

lordsummerisle

It's obvious the board and our owners don't care about what happens on the pitch so why not just stop bullshitting and admit it? Will a cessation of monthly losses at the cost of relegation constitute a successful season for the board?

Is that from The Sound of Music?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Where have the wages eased up to offer to Judas King disappeared to ?
Just get the same bull
"There is a budget in place to replace King and other players who have left when AT see's fit to do so" or some rubbish like that.

Also expect them to point out how they have got David Bell, James Mcpake and Gael signed on contract extensions and others have been offered and they will expect us all to lick there * because of it.

Can someone straight up ask Please, in the interests of our club will SISU sell out to new investors this side of the transfer window? We are loyal fans but the board have lost us. Attendances will drop and profitability will become more and more difficult to achieve.

sky_blue_up_north

Are the forums really worth attending, all we get is the same old bollocks, the message is simple, invest in players or we will be in Division One next season

skybluesam66

this is the first forum they have had in a real sticky time - normally its at a time when we are in a good run . or cup run, or end of season, when they make promises etc
This one could be different - i dont think there is anywhere to hide now
I shall be there, and I ask all of you who are going
no applauding of clouting / no wasted questions on long throws/ let them know exactly what we want for our football club

everybody complains when radio interviewers dont ask probing questions - so now its time for the supporters to stand uo

aloisiwouldhavescored

All we really want to know is whow soon they (SISU) are going to sell out to Gary Hoffmann so he can concentrate on the footballing side of this Club, before we get too far down the slippery slope and there's no way back up.

Sub

Will be listening with intrest but i dont expect to hear anything new apart from the usaul drivel they dish out. :(

Users who are viewing this thread