Fans fighting amongst themselves (1 Viewer)

kdrinkell

I saw this happen in the lower terrace in front of us,saw about six get removed,could have sworn I recognised a face.
Anyone know any info.

Also saw one of own leaving the Riverbank at about half one and rolling on the floor,bloody steaming he was lol

Hobo

All the fans I saw were good humoured and well behaved even in defeat.

Steve.B50

I saw this happen in the lower terrace in front of us,saw about six get removed,could have sworn I recognised a face.
Anyone know any info.

Also saw one of own leaving the Riverbank at about half one and rolling on the floor,bloody steaming he was lol

It was nothing, a misunderstanding after someone said the wrong thing, the police handled it right. Only one asked to leave and not actually thrown out.
Not even worth a thread.
We got beat, we played poorly, the atmosphere was rubbish, let's not look for more negatives.

H

Huckerby

Any half time singing or everyone too fed up?
I don't think it was that everyone was fed up, but what really pissed me off was that they wouldn't serve alcohol at half time.

I reckon thats when everyone gets rowdy and has a laugh. Second half I was freezing without my beer jacket and had that sobering up feeling

torchomatic

We were watching the kids match and cheering for the red team. Everyone seemed good humoured despite the dire football.

Any half time singing or everyone too fed up?

Covkid1968#

One bloke wound it up and then left as the punch up started....luckily me and the 5 year old son missed most of it as we were stuck in the loo but it was right where we were standing.

WestEndAgro

Must be something about Notts County, because it happened last season aswell with 7-8 fighting amongst them selves, just before halftime if I recall .

M&B Stand

It was nothing, a misunderstanding after someone said the wrong thing, the police handled it right. Only one asked to leave and not actually thrown out.
Not even worth a thread.
We got beat, we played poorly, the atmosphere was rubbish, let's not look for more negatives.

What was the wrong thing that was said?

SkyblueBazza

"Look...I've paid for a seat - I want to sit in it. I can't see with you standing up in front of me - now sit down or I'll break your legs!!!"

PUSB

Covkid1968#

letsallsingtogether

How did it start well it was just in front of us.

we were losing 2-0 the crowd was singing Sisu Out. One supporter to a dislike to the lads behind him singing it and punched him and then scuttered away like a coward.
He then stood there when the Police arrived as if he was innocent until fellow City fans pointed him out and he was finally ejected to a cheer from all around.

Full stop a bit of handbags really..

Nick

Administrator
How did it start well it was just in front of us.

we were losing 2-0 the crowd was singing Sisu Out. One supporter to a dislike to the lads behind him singing it and punched him and then scuttered away like a coward.
He then stood there when the Police arrived as if he was innocent until fellow City fans pointed him out and he was finally ejected to a cheer from all around.

Full stop a bit of handbags really..

So this fella punched somebody for singing SISU out?

J

Jack Griffin

So this fella punched somebody for singing SISU out?

Utterly disgraceful behaviour to attack someone for singing something, just because you don't agree with the words, they were after all perfectly lawful.

Now where are the people that condemned a bit of name calling and a peaceful (if unlawful) pitch invasion to condemn this violence. That's right they're silent #hypocrisy

torchomatic

I thought it was out of order to arrest that bloke that climbed over the advertising hoardings. He didn't actually go on the pitch and stop the match or anything like the bloke at Arsenal.

Nick

Administrator
Utterly disgraceful behaviour to attack someone for singing something, just because you don't agree with the words, they were after all perfectly lawful.

Now where are the people that condemned a bit of name calling and a peaceful (if unlawful) pitch invasion to condemn this violence. That's right they're silent #hypocrisy

I agree it is disgusting if that is what happened.

Steve.B50

I agree it is disgusting if that is what happened.

Nick, it was not the SISU OUT that started it, the guy was saying rather than sing about our owners get behind the team. The guys who were singing took offence and argued that they can sing what they wish. It was not about SISU it was because they were not showing support for the team.
Like already said it was handbags, nothing serious.

Nick

Administrator
Nick, it was not the SISU OUT that started it, the guy was saying rather than sing about our owners get behind the team. The guys who were singing took offence and argued that they can sing what they wish. It was not about SISU it was because they were not showing support for the team.
Like already said it was handbags, nothing serious.

No I know Steve, from that post I wasn't saying anything but fighting between fans is disgusting.

andrew.roberts

I was in the Z2 area and saw a bit of a fracas at the end of the game as we were all leaving down the steps from our seating. Looked like it involved a tubby bloke with a bit of a red face and a grey haired guy. I didn´t see any punches thrown but it looked a little bit heated. Didi anyone else see that ?

Ashdown1

Well that narrowed it down then !!

I saw a minor scuffle during the first half it was nothing, case closed officers FFS !
3866 fans in attendance, 3864 United !

Users who are viewing this thread