Fair Play (1 Viewer)

dancers lance

Fair play to everyone who blew a whistle, who chanted, but especially those who went on the pitch.
Great effort from the fans tonight.
Sheff united are absolute scum. No empathy with there fellow supporters. Always hated the cunts
I have never had any negative views towards the blades/fans in all the years I have been following football, but I will never forget what they did tonight, football supporters? A fucking disgrace is what you are.

Skyblueweeman

I have never had any negative views towards the blades/fans in all the years I have been following football, but I will never forget what they did tonight, football supporters? A fucking disgrace is what you are.

I had to go and play football after 15 mins of the game. What did they/didn't they do?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dancers lance

I had to go and play football after 15 mins of the game. What did they/didn't they do?

They chose to sing "there's only one sisu" and other pro sisu bullshit, I will never forget it.

lifeskyblue

They chose to sing "there's only one sisu" and other pro sisu bullshit, I will never forget it.

Surely that's just banter...doesn't do harm. In fact I should think supporting an opposing teams owners is seen as tongue in cheek

dancers lance

Surely that's just banter...doesn't do harm. In fact I should think supporting an opposing teams owners is seen as tongue in cheek

I get what you are saying but it didn't feel like that, they were at it from the start, I know as Coventry fans we would never do that under the same circumstances, in fact, we would do the exact opposite, as proven by our support for fellow football fans who are being treated the same by useless owners, it wasn't banter.

AngryAnt

Same here, I saw on twitter sheffield fans going "I hope they go down" and how "can't stand Coventry" etc, no sympathy. Then hearing they were chanting "We love SISU".
So much for them sticking with other fans. Sooner or later they'll be in a situation like ours or Blackpool, Charlton, etc, it seems the FA stands for something other than 'Football Association' don't want to help lower league teams.

dancers lance

Same here, I saw on twitter sheffield fans going "I hope they go down" and how "can't stand Coventry" etc, no sympathy. Then hearing they were chanting "We love SISU".
So much for them sticking with other fans. Sooner or later they'll be in a situation like ours or Blackpool, Charlton, etc, it seems the FA stands for something other than 'Football Association' don't want to help lower league teams.
As far as I am concerned they are scum, I do not consider what they did tonight as 'banter' I agree, the FA has become a flaccid penis, more interested in revenue than the fans who make the game.

olderskyblue

To be honest, I don't care what they sang. It was all about us tonight.

It's just banter anyway. relax a little, focus on the important stuff.

georgehudson

Ah but Andy Blair on C & W reckoned that 'the protests were wrong on so many levels',
imho, either a sisu plant or a complete twat

dongonzalos

Visiting Bramell lane both their fans and their style of football at that time led to me really disliking them. This just confirmed what I thought.

dancers lance

Visiting Bramell lane both their fans and their style of football at that time led to me really disliking them. This just confirmed what I thought.
Then I am a convert to your way of thinking, mocking our situation in the way they did is disgraceful.

clint van damme

I don't want to condone violence, but if anyone know s the lad who chinned that United fan in the segregation tell him I will buy him I pint at the next home game, hilarious.

It was like a scene from Planet Earth, it just needed a David Attenborough voice over!

Terry Gibson's perm

I don't want to condone violence, but if anyone know s the lad who chinned that United fan in the segregation tell him I will buy him I pint at the next home game, hilarious.

It was like a scene from Planet Earth, it just needed a David Attenborough voice over!

Their fan should have been on Strictly the way he was dancing about.

wingy

Could someone slow that film down and set it to music.
Couldn't take all the action in at full pelt

Users who are viewing this thread