Fair in Ricoh Carpark (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
How has that been approved?

Surely the rides would have to be deep cleaned after every single go to prevent any spread?

What about the teenage girls that will probably be fingered by people working the Waltzers?

chiefdave

You expect the council to stop something that makes Wasps money :ROFLMAO:

Quick google suggests that other local councils aren't allowing fairs to take place due to the difficultly in maintaining the rule of six.

NorthernWisdom

Surely the rides would have to be deep cleaned after every single go to prevent any spread?

What about the teenage girls that will probably be fingered by people working the Waltzers?
There was a fair at... Coombe Abbey(? I think! Somewhere I pass by semi-regularly!) the other weekend. They're seen as 'safe'. Guess it's the outside, and the fact they're full of children!

tbf if soft play areas can open...!

Nick

Administrator
There was a fair at... Coombe Abbey(? I think! Somewhere I pass by semi-regularly!) the other weekend. They're seen as 'safe'. Guess it's the outside, and the fact they're full of children!

tbf if soft play areas can open...!

It was more the having to touch the rides, the handles etc and when queuing. The last time I went past one at the Ricoh there was no social distancing going on at all with all of the teenagers queuing so I can't see them washing their hands after everything.

wingy

It was more the having to touch the rides, the handles etc and when queuing. The last time I went past one at the Ricoh there was no social distancing going on at all with all of the teenagers queuing so I can't see them washing their hands after everything.
Definitely won't be washing their hand's if it's a bit fishy
🤭

dancers lance

Just when you thought being thrashed about at breakneck speeds by some rusting, diesel powered, giant metal contraption thrown together by some half arsed muppet, born on a waltzer, who's only nutrition is derived from eating candy floss and discarded goldfish from the 'hook a duck' was as dangerous as it gets........... I bring you............ Coventry!

Bugsy

Users who are viewing this thread