Fadz (1 Viewer)

Jagmannn

Mcfadz...has always looked like he would fight for the course...so that is why we miss him when he is not planing

Magwitch1

Apart from the inevitable red card or penalty, hes been a decent performer this season, we certainly missed him on Friday.
In fairness two of his red cards were harsh but he’s certainly been missed our defence is like a sieve without him in it.

Adge

Certainly someone you want in the trenches with you especially at a time like this. Not the greatest, but our best defender and that tells you all you need to know about our squad.

Sky Blue Harry H

Certainly someone you want in the trenches with you especially at a time like this. Not the greatest, but our best defender and that tells you all you need to know about our squad.

Agreed - watching Blues v Swansea the other night, one thing that came across about the Blues defence was that they all looked like they would head a brick wall in terms of attitude. not a lot of skill on show from them, but they looked like they wanted to bully the opposition as far as the ref would let them, and when they play some teams that will get them over the line. Still don't rate Blues, but the steel in that defence was evident. In our game against QPR, i couldn't believe the amount of time and space on the ball their forward players had - albeit they looked a far better team than Swansea. Glad they are playing Rotherham on the Tuesday before we face them on the Thursday.

cov donkey kick

Has to play as a real passionate fighter and for me a mainstay in centre of defence and badly missed osti alongside him,makes a difference to playing 2 c.h and allowing 2up top which we need monday, victor and Tyler who are both 100% fit up front

SBT

He’s a total bombscare and hopefully isn’t a core part of the first XI next season, but this part of the season is where he can earn his money. His experience will be invaluable in a team that has sorely lacked it all year.

stevefloyd

We need more players willing to throw themselves into blocking shots and putting their bodies on the line.

McFazdean and Ostigard seem to fit that remit.
To be fair Hyam fits that bill too unfortunately he does like to give the ball straight back with shocking passes too though

Evo1883

Always liked mcfadzean , despite the odd mistake he was brilliant last season and this season been very good In many of our matches

A better defender than both hyam and Rose

He's always talking and instructing so it's definitely something we've missed,will definitely put his head in where it hurts

Grendel

He’s a total bombscare and hopefully isn’t a core part of the first XI next season, but this part of the season is where he can earn his money. His experience will be invaluable in a team that has sorely lacked it all year.

He’s been our best defender by some distance

robbiekeane

Even if we stay up this season we are fucked next season unless we get the chequebook out or find another loan as good as Ostigard.
McFadzean another year older and Ostigard going back. Doesn’t look good.

Briles

For me we’ve Missed him massively,there is literally no leaders out there,my hope is he comes in and gets them fired up leading by example to somehow get them going Monday

Absolutely. Granted he is partial to the odd mistake but I'd rather him in than out, I think the players look up to him

SBT

He’s been our best defender by some distance

Certainly one of the thinner kids at fat camp. But Ostigard looks much more consistent and capable at this level, and I know who I’d rather have in the team next season.

Nick

Administrator
He 100% needs to be back in.

He is a boo boy though so we will ignore how poor Hyam has been and blame McFadz.

TomRad85

We should just play 4 at the back. It's one less shite defender we have taking up space on the pitch. Worth trying Ostigard and Fadz in the middle of that back 4 possibly.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Otis

Even if we stay up this season we are fucked next season unless we get the chequebook out or find another loan as good as Ostigard.
We really could have done with the likes Jordan Thompson or Declan Drysdale bursting through.

Hopefully we will have Reid and Dabo, but might need three new centrebacks.

What's the word on Drysdale at Cambridge? Pulling up any trees?

cov donkey kick

Along side him he's had little support rose has been a nightmare all season hyam has looked poor ostigard has been the most likely to make the level and think osti and mcfadz in the centre as the most likely for attitude and ability.

cc84cov

Along side him he's had little support rose has been a nightmare all season hyam has looked poor ostigard has been the most likely to make the level and think osti and mcfadz in the centre as the most likely for attitude and ability.
Another area we maybe should of looked at in January

D

Deleted member 11652

Another area we maybe should of looked at in January

Nope, James, Gyo, Reid and Tavares were absolutely the best signings we could have made. Barnsley were out spending £20 mil on strikers it’s amazing we’re even in their league...

At least that’s what I read on here

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes - if we stay up, this area has to be looked at - as do several areas to be fair (keeper, central midfield (assuming James leaves, and Kelly a year older/injury prone). Hoping Eccles can step up. as will help the budget!!

Users who are viewing this thread