Facebook spyware (1 Viewer)

Captain Dart

Well my decision not to join Facebook and to not knowingly connect any social network account proving sensible.

This is probably only the tip of the iceberg.

Nick

Administrator
Hope it's not a euphamism .
Site went downhill when Nick took the dollar from advertising.
God knows who's account promotes the Russian brides one .
Might not just be down to Otis. :p

The google ads are usually based on your browsing history ;)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

I always liked Myspace a lot more, but everyone moved over to Facebook so I went with it.

It was alright a few years ago, but now it is just videos and loads of crap. It really is awful and I try to stay off it as much as I can.

wingy

I always liked Myspace a lot more, but everyone moved over to Facebook so I went with it.

It was alright a few years ago, but now it is just videos and loads of crap. It really is awful and I try to stay off it as much as I can.
I'm not surprised being a Brexiteer.
Disclaimer ,no offence intended you are entitled to your opinion ,just a cheap joke .:)

Captain Dart

Sick Boy

All of this has been available to the public for ages, yet some act surprised! I work in the industry and you have no idea just how much the likes of FB knows about your activity. :)

shmmeee

To be fair the predictive models used on the data are still of questionable value. Frankly why did you think some of these services are free? If you ain’t paying, you’re the product.

I’m pro privacy, but I couldn’t give two fucks about completely optional services like Google or FB, more worried about the stuff GCHQ has that I have no say over.

Users who are viewing this thread